Genetically Modified Organisms

FemmexFatale

You're not going to get much debate on here but show me another forum where real people talk so I can sign up to and post my thoughts on the matter.

Aside from that, I think genetically modifying is imperative for the future in enabling science to progress and create a better understanding of the world.

We should create an offset community of genetically modified organisms where we can study behavior's without any real life barriers.

Im all for GM. looking at the population and the future we can see that GM food is going to be our only option, so its best we start using GM as early as possible to give our genetic make up a head start in being able to adapt to GM.

GM could be used to solve the worlds woes, help create a better standard of living by providing food for the poor. it also has medical implications like artificial tissue and other applications.

What I am not for, is GM being patented and it becoming all about profit and money, cutting corners and costs and paying the right people. But this will undoubtedly happen.

Im all for GM. looking at the population and the future we can see that GM food is going to be our only option, so its best we start using GM as early as possible to give our genetic make up a head start in being able to adapt to GM.

GM could be used to solve the worlds woes, help create a better standard of living by providing food for the poor. it also has medical implications like artificial tissue and other applications.

What I am not for, is GM being patented and it becoming all about profit and money, cutting corners and costs and paying the right people. But this will undoubtedly happen.

pretty much

im all for stem cell research aswell

about time someone grew organs in a lab or something

http://www.ted.com/t...man_kidney.html

Surgeon Anthony Atala demonstrates an early-stage experiment that could someday solve the organ-donor problem: a 3D printer that uses living cells to output a transplantable kidney. Using similar technology, Dr. Atala's young patient Luke Massella received an engineered bladder 10 years ago; we meet him onstage.

Anthony Atala asks, "Can we grow organs instead of transplanting them?" His lab at the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine is doing just that -- engineering over 30 tissues and whole organs.

GM food has always been about profit, never about helping the poor

Fair play if its needed for some third worlders but I want everythin natural, eventually I wana have a self sufficient lifestyle atleast when it comes to food, few chickens, bare fruit n veg in the garden

people should be encouraged to grow their own food but they won't, in the future farms will be in high rise buildings in the city

i'm with zizous I ain't watched that documentary but I don't trust any of this unnatural sh*t n who knows what illnesses they're indirectly causing/aiding

westerners are f*cked healthwise, i wana go live with the chinese for a bit n learn some eastern nutrition knowledge

There are people starving today and the world has a surplus of food so GM isn't the answer for the poor.

If we can make medical breakthroughs with it then I'm all for it.

GM food has always been about profit, never about helping the poor

Fair play if its needed for some third worlders but I want everythin natural, eventually I wana have a self sufficient lifestyle atleast when it comes to food, few chickens, bare fruit n veg in the garden

people should be encouraged to grow their own food but they won't, in the future farms will be in high rise buildings in the city

i'm with zizous I ain't watched that documentary but I don't trust any of this unnatural sh*t n who knows what illnesses they're indirectly causing/aiding

westerners are f*cked healthwise, i wana go live with the chinese for a bit n learn some eastern nutrition knowledge

nobody wants you in china. f*ck off