Guest chap44uns

Buying likes and followers

40 posts in this topic

How exactly does this work

cos iam reading some of the stuff and there all saying there not fake

so how the hell can they gurantee X amount of followers/facebook likes to follow you in X amount of days?

its mad

the internet has many loopholes

i could hack your account now

Little Indians man.

It's a bunch of little Indians working hard in cramped offices in India following your twitter and liking your facebook sh*t

Buying followers?

Wow, now that is sad.

whole thing is sickening, buying followers? no wonder i see certain guys go on like they earn a living by having high number of followers.

but respeck to the IT mandem that will create this opening for the doozy that wants to buy followers or likes.

everybody is eating...

Its not that sad if ur doing it for business or promotion reasons, its just like youtube views, if ur able to catch attention off it then its worth it.

Imagine ur a rapper and someone comes across ur twitter and it has 30k followers, automatically ur thinking oh sh*t whos this guy i never heard of him but he looks quite popular, then u may click on to his website or youtube, hes got the promo he needs. Same way you'll see people follow 10k people in the hope of getting 10k followers back to promote whatever it is they do.

Or. You could have 200 fans/followers. Where 100 might actually be dedicated and willing to support /buy what you do.

To having 30k people look at your sh*t and never spend money with/on you.

but rappers wear fake designer garms and push rented whips in their vids to look like they have money, isnt it more or less the same thing? trying to give an image that u are on a higher level than u actually are...

nah but why would you want to buy followers to look like you have followeres when ther not even real and in the real world aint not a damn thing you can do with followers. u cant pay bills with followers

nah but why would you want to buy followers to look like you have followeres when ther not even real and in the real world aint not a damn thing you can do with followers. u cant pay bills with followers

I don't think you understand this concept.

the whole image of everyone knows me / likes me thing.

Need to step up my leadership game and get more followers got just got just under 300 followers on twitter 120 on mixcloud 100 on soundcloud

nah i do understand the concept i just think u need to get followers the organic way if you can even say that in this digital age

FAKE IT, UNTIL YOU MAKE IT.

like milli vanilli yeh?