RICK ROSS: TRUTH OR FRAUD?

Yak_Louis

rick-ross-4-500x250.jpg

Dear Mr. William Leonard Roberts II, AKA RICK ROSS

You’ve never made me feel like “Tupac’s back”. In fact, your whole image is blasphemous and sounds like you’ve been directly funded by the CIA. Couldn’t they have picked one with a more neutral background? You are an ex correctional officer now promoting the image of drug dealing in every single song, you have even high jacked the name of a notorious drug dealer and have successfully glamorized his image across borders that he could never get to. Your high energy beats, that seemingly fuel people, are suggestively influencing people to accumulate, consume and glamorize a gangster lifestyle. You have redirected our African American youths rage as far away from revolution as possible. Your purpose serves as an excessively massive distraction. Your song, By Any Means, Is a disgusting insult to humanity. You claim you are a “field nigga”, but you are just a house slave singing for master and misleading your brothers and sisters.

You are just a puppet of corporate executives, promoting fancy cars and jewelry to our brothers and sisters even if they have to sell drugs and kill for it, is not what Malcolm X was about. When will you pick up the fight against corruption instead of showing off your money accumulation to those who have nothing? How can we alleviate poverty, not how can we all become young millionaires, as if that’s possible, or drive new Benzes and brag about expensive sh*t most of us can’t afford.

You are not special or unique because you were a lucky one who was handed more scraps than the rest of us, and your prison guard background does not hurt! There is nothing admirable or respectable about making tons of money from misleading the youth and masses.

The Guts

(Anonymously Submitted)

Hes basically glamorized drug dealing and all the young lifeless souls have followed suit.

You see it in the UK freestyle videos mostly where they sit in a car and brag about how ambitious they are. But that is what the millennial mentality is all about anyway and how most are raised like.

If you read about generation X and Y you will understand why people are raised today having such fat ego's. Blame the parents who tell them how great they want us be and promoting perseverance and not love, sharing and kindness to others.

Read this http://apps.american...s/mgt08044.html

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

*yawn*

I don't want to hear niggas rap about the stars and the moon and incorrect facts about ancient egypt and africa

come like these guys want nelson mandela on a rap beat

Better then rapping about bling, hoes and cars

is it though?

Or is it just pretentious?

I'm probs smarter than half these f*ckers that try drop knowledge on me

Talking about sh*t they say is gospel when really its half baked conspiracy, or incorrect facts about ancient civilizations

I ain't tryna hear that

• Downvote 4

LOL @ natty

there is more to rap then just two extreme ends of rick ross fake drug/murder/boss life talk and talking about aliens and illuminati

cant even debate with people like you, your mind is already made up

/

if say young spray was a co at feltham then talked all that crud you would call him fake etc

being american is like a freedom pass

• Upvote 3