Worst thing you have done to the opposite sex?

JOHN DOE

I looked through my girls phone and took pictures of texts n shit about 6 months ago. Last night got drunk and left my phone in her handbag.

She went through my phone. Not only did she find texts, vids and pics from other chicks I've banged..... But she saw the screenshots of her messages too ...

I've been in the doghouse all day. She hates my guts. But I bought some alcohol and shit to her yard. Hopefully I can get her pissed and make her forget about it for a bit

(null)

• Downvote 1

It was suppose to be just a beat and keep it moving no wifey ting. Just so happens she turned out to be a local bosh. I KNEW deep down I wasn't the father

So you made her abort someone elses child?

That is f*cked

Bwoy...

It is what it is.

Chances are I did whoever the real father was a favour.

I looked through my girls phone and took pictures of texts n sh*t about 6 months ago. Last night got drunk and left my phone in her handbag.

She went through my phone. Not only did she find texts, vids and pics from other chicks I've banged..... But she saw the screenshots of her messages too ...

I've been in the doghouse all day. She hates my guts. But I bought some alcohol and sh*t to her yard. Hopefully I can get her pissed and make her forget about it for a bit

(null)

WHY YOU GOING THROUGH YOUR GIRLS PHONE YOU WEIRDO

• Downvote 1

I don't really blame you, sounds like she thought you'd be the type to buy her a pram etc Plus you didn't physically force her? She had a choice

Fundamentally yeah & I wasn't going to be that 'safe' option. No I didn't physically force her but that's only coz the mental assault worked.

/

5 negs for making a mistake.

Niggaz having babies aborted, pos'.

Haha.

Those were not mistakes imo. There were actions of a c*nt who just wanted it all without any re-actions.

BUT YOU JOE'D FAM :lol: JOE'D then placed the blamed her? Come on man :rofl:

I detest Joe'ers, slithery brudders.

Then you cheated + your conduct after the beats. Negs were more than warranted imo.

TBH, I just faciliated the ting.

I don't really blame you, sounds like she thought you'd be the type to buy her a pram etc Plus you didn't physically force her? She had a choice

Fundamentally yeah & I wasn't going to be that 'safe' option. No I didn't physically force her but that's only coz the mental assault worked.

/

Haha.

Those were not mistakes imo. There were actions of a c*nt who just wanted it all without any re-actions.

BUT YOU JOE'D FAM :lol: JOE'D...

Then you cheated + your conduct after the beats. Negs were more than warranted.

I just facilitated her cheating TBH.

She had a man. We weren't friends. I weren't trying to be her friend. She was telling me how unhappy she was, told her she didn't have to put up with it & if she was loyal, why was she at my place.

Beat.

Next day, she told me she left her man. That process took 2 nights.

Don't even think that's Joe'ing TBH, but I find people's moral compass joke the way you having guys hi-fiving each other.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But if that was yours though, she killed it

Know the baby's mum woulda been a whore but still, if it was yours. . .

No it wasn't mine. Even IF it was, f*ck it.

/

I don't know about you but for me from early I NEVER wanted to A. Have kids with more than 1 woman. B. Have a child with a bosh. That will be the case until I die.

I looked through my girls phone and took pictures of texts n sh*t about 6 months ago. Last night got drunk and left my phone in her handbag.

I've been in the doghouse all day. She hates my guts. But I bought some alcohol and sh*t to her yard. Hopefully I can get her pissed and make her forget about it for a bit

(null)

some school boy error....every pic a chick sends me gets put ina external hardrive...folder ina folder ina folder business and texts get deleted...unless i can use it as evidence i screen shot and also put it in said girls folder they have on my files.

dunno why u went thru her phone boy tbh...thats a bit OTT. What made you wanna do that?

/

I don't know about you but for me from early I NEVER wanted to A. Have kids with more than 1 woman. B. Have a child with a bosh. That will be the case until I die.

Don't think anyone wants those things. Could always see where you were coming from. You're probably more able to talk on these things as you have kids, but the fact you have kids doesn't make you ever wonder what could have been with this one?

I'm probably bias on the matter though, since I am close to somebody who themselves were very nearly aborted by their mother (due to ill health).

/

Don't think anyone wants those things. Could always see where you were coming from. You're probably more able to talk on these things as you have kids, but the fact you have kids doesn't make you ever wonder what could have been with this one?

I'm probably bias on the matter though, since I am close to somebody who themselves were very nearly aborted by their mother (due to ill health).

I've never thought about it once until this thread tbh. I didn't care then, don't care now & will never give two shits. One of the BEST decisions I've ever made in light of one day starting a family be it most deem it as "f*cked".

Everything happens for a reason. Some good, some bad so make your decisions and keep it moving.

• Upvote 1

(null)

some school boy error....every pic a chick sends me gets put ina external hardrive...folder ina folder ina folder business and texts get deleted...unless i can use it as evidence i screen shot and also put it in said girls folder they have on my files.

dunno why u went thru her phone boy tbh...thats a bit OTT. What made you wanna do that?

Never get why people say this

Obviously if he's found something then he had very good reason to go through her phone

• Upvote 1

(null)

Oh dear

/

Haha.

She had a man. We weren't friends. I weren't trying to be her friend. She was telling me how unhappy she was, told her she didn't have to put up with it & if she was loyal, why was she at my place.

Beat.

Don't even think that's Joe'ing TBH, but I find people's moral compass joke the way you having guys hi-fiving each other.

Man said "I just facilitated" ya kna like that's still not firmly in the realms of Joe'ing :lol: :lol: :lol:

From time you knew she had a man all communication should have ended & you should have walked off but you didn't. No one is hi-fiving anyone tbh. What I made the chick do wasn't morally right for some but MOST understand imo.

From time you Joe'd & cheated & blamed someone else you can't talk about morals fam.

Your a sick guy MK :lol:

• Downvote 1

(null)

dossier ting

/

Haha.

Beat.

Man said "I just facilitated" ya kna like that's still not firmly in the realms of Joe'ing :lol: :lol: :lol:

From time you knew she had a man all communication should have ended & you should have walked off but you didn't. No one is hi-fiving anyone tbh. What I made the chick do wasn't morally right for some but MOST understand imo.

From time you Joe'd & cheated & blamed someone else you can't talk about morals fam.

Your a sick guy MK :lol:

:/