Worst thing you have done to the opposite sex?

JOHN DOE

I looked through my girls phone and took pictures of texts n sh*t about 6 months ago. Last night got drunk and left my phone in her handbag.

She went through my phone. Not only did she find texts, vids and pics from other chicks I've banged..... But she saw the screenshots of her messages too ...

I've been in the doghouse all day. She hates my guts. But I bought some alcohol and sh*t to her yard. Hopefully I can get her pissed and make her forget about it for a bit

(null)

WHY YOU GOING THROUGH YOUR GIRLS PHONE YOU WEIRDO

some school boy error....every pic a chick sends me gets put ina external hardrive...folder ina folder ina folder business and texts get deleted...unless i can use it as evidence i screen shot and also put it in said girls folder they have on my files.

dunno why u went thru her phone boy tbh...thats a bit OTT. What made you wanna do that?

Never get why people say this

Obviously if he's found something then he had very good reason to go through her phone

:Y:

TBH, I just faciliated the ting.

I don't really blame you, sounds like she thought you'd be the type to buy her a pram etc Plus you didn't physically force her? She had a choice

Fundamentally yeah & I wasn't going to be that 'safe' option. No I didn't physically force her but that's only coz the mental assault worked.

/

5 negs for making a mistake.

Niggaz having babies aborted, pos'.

Haha.

Those were not mistakes imo. There were actions of a c*nt who just wanted it all without any re-actions.

BUT YOU JOE'D FAM :lol: JOE'D...

I detest Joe'ers, slithery brudders.

Then you cheated + your conduct after the beats. Negs were more than warranted.

I just facilitated her cheating TBH.

She had a man. We weren't friends. I weren't trying to be her friend. She was telling me how unhappy she was, told her she didn't have to put up with it & if she was loyal, why was she at my place.

Beat.

Next day, she told me she left her man. That process took 2 nights.

Don't even think that's Joe'ing TBH, but I find people's moral compass joke the way you having guys hi-fiving each other.

fuck them niggas

*denzel voice*

MAH NICCA

pos

I looked through my girls phone and took pictures of texts n sh*t about 6 months ago. Last night got drunk and left my phone in her handbag.

She went through my phone. Not only did she find texts, vids and pics from other chicks I've banged..... But she saw the screenshots of her messages too ...

I've been in the doghouse all day. She hates my guts. But I bought some alcohol and sh*t to her yard. Hopefully I can get her pissed and make her forget about it for a bit

(null)

Oh dear

:lmao:

hot waters mate eeesh

(null)

WHY YOU GOING THROUGH YOUR GIRLS PHONE YOU WEIRDO

I'd agree, think it's a weak flex.

intercepted a letter for my former housemate; was handwritten and looked personal (think it was her father)

printed a large stupid f*cking prick face and put that in place of the letter and left it where I found it

tore the letter into vertical strips and left only some for her to find in the kitchen

found this all hilarious at the time, she moved out soon after

:lol:

the one u had the feud with yeah?

crazy bitch

intercepted a letter for my former housemate; was handwritten and looked personal (think it was her father)

printed a large stupid f*cking prick face and put that in place of the letter and left it where I found it

tore the letter into vertical strips and left only some for her to find in the kitchen

found this all hilarious at the time, she moved out soon after

:lol:

the one u had the feud with yeah?

crazy bitch

her Father was dying at the time

just remembered all the song recommendations I got from here

had this blastin on rotation

she told people I raped her and she had to abort

she then went onto get arrested for leaving on the gas at night in a full house

heard a few things since from on the run in France to she's awaiting trial, all I know for sure is she's been kicked outa uni

:lol: dosed her milk with 2 morning after pills

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

A level results day ages ago.

Everyone's in some sh*t Wetherspoons pub after celebrating on a budget ting. Everyone is being nice to each other, like fake nice.

After a few drinks, I was bored as f*ck and thought I might as well get something out of this unpopular desperate chick that I knew had always been on me. Didn't act on it earlier as I was too concerned about my rep, despite having a low sexual encounter threshold.

I persuade her to follow me into a cubicle in the mens bogs.

As soon as she comes in she hugs me, and tries lipsing me. I avoid, she then starts kissing up my neck, etc.

I pull her tits out. Look at her straight in the eyes and say

"Give me head"

She responds with "No, I can't do that"

"Give me head or I'm going now"

So I got head and passed my a levels on the same day. Didn't speak to her again.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

A level results day ages ago.

Everyone's in some sh*t Wetherspoons pub after celebrating on a budget ting. Everyone is being nice to each other, like fake nice.

After a few drinks, I was bored as f*ck and thought I might as well get something out of this unpopular desperate chick that I knew had always been on me. Didn't act on it earlier as I was too concerned about my rep, despite having a low sexual encounter threshold.

I persuade her to follow me into a cubicle in the mens bogs.

As soon as she comes in she hugs me, and tries lipsing me. I avoid, she then starts kissing up my neck, etc.

I pull her tits out. Look at her straight in the eyes and say

"Give me head"

She responds with "No, I can't do that"

"Give me head or I'm going now"

So I got head and passed my a levels on the same day. Didn't speak to her again.

Can't rate this.

Why not?

In the pub, some guy you know convinces you to follow him into the toilets. He avoids kissing you, exposes your breasts then requests you suck him off, which you do.

Those do not sound like the actions of a girl who deserves respect, or sympathy, just pity...

• Upvote 1

How could I forget?

Here's a story I posted back in 2010:

Got with one white girl that was obsessed with mixed race / black males (because there aren't many girls like that...)But she'd never actually got with one until me. When we got down to it and she got more relaxed around me, she'd just go on and on about cocoa butter, and how she loves the smell of it.Joke was on her tho because I used some cocoa butter as lube and banged her in the arse, and I didn't hold back. Then didn't ever return her calls.

http://www.vip2.co.u..._1#entry2127215