Who is smarter

Guest petercrotch

If it was a males house and they were hosting the party they would probs get f*cked out their face and end up in bed with 4-5 gyal.....and the house will have been robbed when they woke up ahahah

snm

I don't understand, Is that scenario supposed to be a bad one? That sounds like a success to me.

My point proven i would rather have a intact house than sleep wi next hoes imo

Well we can get our girlfriend to clean up in the morning.

LOOOOOOOOOL i dont think she would be a very happy girlfriend by morning aha

She gets the d*ck as a reward when she's done.

But yeah, obviously women and men are of equal intelligence. I'd say, though, that they are taught slightly different ways of thinking. Like how a girl raised in a house full of guys (dad/brothers) acts and to a certain extent thinks differently; and same with the genders switched.

If it was a males house and they were hosting the party they would probs get f*cked out their face and end up in bed with 4-5 gyal.....and the house will have been robbed when they woke up ahahah

snm

I don't understand, Is that scenario supposed to be a bad one? That sounds like a success to me.

My point proven i would rather have a intact house than sleep wi next hoes imo

Well we can get our girlfriend to clean up in the morning.

LOOOOOOOOOL i dont think she would be a very happy girlfriend by morning aha

She gets the d*ck as a reward when she's done.

LOOL at the d*ck as a reward ... you would be lucky to have one if you was caught slippin in a bed full of gyal

But yeah, obviously women and men are of equal intelligence. I'd say, though, that they are taught slightly different ways of thinking. Like how a girl raised in a house full of guys (dad/brothers) acts and to a certain extent thinks differently; and same with the genders switched.

Yeh I agree with yu there

About sum u stupid woman

Did u actually read what was said 2 u??

Guy said would u rather go 2 5 house parties or host 5 in your house??

U said u would rather host so u could monitor the party and wouldn't be able to monitor someone else's party...

So I asked y would u wanna monitor someone else's party?

And u rambled some nonsense

go read you're heat magazine

loooooool

Im not saying I would monitor someone else's party Im saying if sh*t goes down.... you have a say in it... because its your house ... if it was at someone else party you can't really do anything to an extent its not your place to say anything is it.

My days...you're so dumb!

was just comparing being a man to being a woman

we enter the party make a mess and leave with a smile

they host a party and have to clean up the mess afterward