That Guy...

Wavant

Inspired by M12's advice to Lewis in the Venting Thread.

Here it is:

lol be careful brah. some simp will be wishing her happy bday and spitting those simp bars. "If i was your man i wuldnt leave you alone on your birthday. id do *insert moistness* and make you feel special."

before you know it you're putting on the black gloves like drake

Every man knows of these 'Joe - Good Girls & If I Was Your Man' guys - They take many forms.

How would you efficiently handle these brehs? Without coming across jealous or even insecure to your woman?

Ultimately what is the bigger problem, the opportunist or your woman who is shortsighted?

Have you been a Joe before?

Discuss...

Women are emotional weak

It is both there faults

Sameway its DST fault for actually cheating but some blame has to lay with the girls from trying to persuade him whilst he is in a relationship as they know his weakness, difference is his is p*ssy and most womens is comfort and attention

Never done this and never will, its just not in my cold not caring past how are you kk nature tbh

But this is also why having no male friends is the utopian aim for any normal guy when entering a relationship

How would I handle this case if it actually happened? Would contact the guy myself either in person or via phone or something and just lay it on him as most man that have time to actually do this are not saying anything threatening back, if they do then calm.

/

Worst case I have heard of this is few years ago in a circle I use to roll, Boyfriend A goes pen for 18 months for some street robberies and gbh build up over time, he stops replying to Girlfriend B letters, His Bestfriend C starts contacting her, ''hes an idiot, I wouldn't risk going pen if i was with you, how can he not contact you etc, so they end up beating for a few months. He comes out and as so much time had passed by she obviously didnt remove evidence of conversation and it all came to light...

There is probably 100s of stories like these

Some man will do ANYTHING for that 30minutes of p*ssy

Weak

never had to deal with this, doubt I ever will

she knows the deal, no one gives a f*ck about your thoughts or feelings

:lol: the look on the face when the penny dropped

• Upvote 1

Women are emotional weak

It is both there faults

Sameway its DST fault for actually cheating but some blame has to lay with the girls from trying to persuade him whilst he is in a relationship as they know his weakness, difference is his is p*ssy and most womens is comfort and attention

Never done this and never will, its just not in my cold not caring past how are you kk nature tbh

But this is also why having no male friends is the utopian aim for any normal guy when entering a relationship

How would I handle this case if it actually happened? Would contact the guy myself either in person or via phone or something and just lay it on him as most man that have time to actually do this are not saying anything threatening back, if they do then calm.

/

Worst case I have heard of this is few years ago in a circle I use to roll, Boyfriend A goes pen for 18 months for some street robberies and gbh build up over time, he stops replying to Girlfriend B letters, His Bestfriend C starts contacting her, ''hes an idiot, I wouldn't risk going pen if i was with you, how can he not contact you etc, so they end up beating for a few months. He comes out and as so much time had passed by she obviously didnt remove evidence of conversation and it all came to light...

There is probably 100s of stories like these

Some man will do ANYTHING for that 30minutes of p*ssy

Weak

woah woah there buddy i have not cheated, im surviving right now

Big man ting I've been that guy and will happily do it again for the p*ssy. Emotionally unstable women get gassed too easily.

If they give me the opportunity I'm taking the opportunity. It's not long.

these are they type of niggas i hate in the game. slime.

certain tap ins are ok. drunk tings (obviously not paraletic), the occasional butters ting whos on your nuts but these kind of actions aint carried out by guys with honour

• Upvote 8

Big man ting I've been that guy and will happily do it again for the p*ssy. Emotionally unstable women get gassed too easily.

If they give me the opportunity I'm taking the opportunity. It's not long.

these are they type of niggas i hate in the game. slime.

certain tap ins are ok. drunk tings (obviously not paraletic), the occasional butters ting whos on your nuts but these kind of actions aint carried out by guys with honour

If I'm looking the one time beat I couldn't care less real talk, and its fucked because ordinarily I would be spitting the same shit as you... But I can be a ruthless nigga sometimes I'm sorry.

This is why you should be as real as possible with your girl and show her guys only want 1 thing.

If she entertains simps then call it a day, cos if it ain't this one it will be the next that succeeds.

You don't want a girl who has to have relationships with weak males she knows she can get anytime she clicks her fingers.

That is a girl with low self esteeem.

• Upvote 5

could never be that nigga that preys on another mans chick, i generally dont do stuff i wouldnt like done on me

but if i find her n she says shes just broken up with a nigga then its game on.

i dont spray them kinda bars, unless maybe domestic violence was involved, gotta tell her hes a prick for that

This is why you should be as real as possible with your girl and show her guys only want 1 thing.

If she entertains simps then call it a day, cos if it ain't this one it will be the next that succeeds.

You don't want a girl who has to have relationships with weak males she knows she can get anytime she clicks her fingers.

That is a girl with low self esteeem.

100% real talk

If the girl and her man argue, you either find out via facebook, bbm or her telling you

For example her forgets her bday..

Joe to her: Hey babe xxx, you good honey xxx, cant believe he forgot your birthday, he is crazy, id juggle grenades in the gaza for you, you could do so much better then him xoxox, if you need a shoulder to cry on come to me, a woman like you deserves better

Joe to friends: yeah been moving to one ting who has a man, should beat it soon, shes easy, her mans a mug

/

Not approaching a girl and finding out if she has a man and backing off if she says yes but carries on talking etc