Got Arrested - Revel In My Suffering

Esquilax

whats the big deal? typical queeny emo SHOCKED that he got arrested for having class A drugs

deluded c*nt. hate pple like u that think ur a do gooder and the feds over reacted.

it was their discretion NOT to arrest you. not like it was something flimsy like pissing in the street

these are the same kind of ones who will say feds should be "arresting drug dealers and murderers, not me"

as if the weed and Ecstasy just fell out the sky, and theres not an industry behind it.

hope they got your DNA and fingerprints which will be held FOR LIFE too....

writing some longass story about it as well like u were on your way to feed the homeless

mug.

f

g

fd

g

df

g

fd

g

fg

dsf

ds

f

ds

ts

dt

yhd

fjhf

vsn

cb

g

d

fd

fs

g

• Downvote 4

did you think they were gonna llow you cos you aint black?

:rofl:

stupid stupid lad

Truss me, an eye opener for certain guys who thought blacks just complain about police for nothing.

hah wtf you guise

goin on like interactions with the filth is an exclusively black scenario

good job you blacks came over to warn us about pc plod, cheers pal, i'll inform the lads to stay clear

that being said, whilst one may feel a mild sense of satisfaction that a nice boy such as esq has had his share of the old bill's attention and one may find amusement in his middle class reaction of blogging his experience, one shouldn't look down on him for it

that would be silly

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I thought they wouldn't think it necessary to take it that far for the tiny quantity I had, the only people who seemed to think it was a big deal were the guys arresting me, everyone at the stations was like wtf is going on why did they bring you in

lesson 2

do not make the mistake of thinking the rest of the lads down the station are cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop

• Upvote 1

same old, the copper who nicks you is a c*nt, all the ones down the station are salt of the earth, the few good coppers about but still leave you in the cell for the best part of 12 hours so you just agree to whatever bullshit caution or punishment the give you, so you can get out of there. and if they know you've had a drink well.... you aint talking to anyone "untill its worn off"

the police who arrested me were cunts, dashed my phone somewhere and never saw it again.

the inspector who interviewed me was cool tho, actually got truly blessed with him. caught life