What time did ur school finish on Fridays

The Somalian

My school would do these random late checks and anyone who was late would have their name taken down. Then Friday last period teachers would come to every class room with a list and get kids out of the class and take them to last assembly hall for detention. I clocked on aftera while if u walk up towards the gates see teachers lurking come back at 9:30 when they are gone and u never got the Friday detention

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Peak when you're planning to skip after school detention and the head of year comes to personally collect you

Even more peak if you bunked that lesson

Lol @ not being able to spend a whole day on you're own...isn't even 12hrs you man were weak

Only had a couple Saturday detentions but they were always run by the slack teachers...remember one let us smoke fags out the window

My school was pathetic with the authority tbh

i remember when i was in year 7 and we had "headteacher detention" thats when u done something erratic lol and u had to be ina room with people from every year.

I remember she was calling out names in the class to bring the detention slip and i walked over grinning and she boyed me infront of the whole class "dont walk like the world owes u something" ...slar.

few weeks back when it was cold, my lil brother, 13, had to have supervised lunches with his head of year. Alright cool, u were playfighting in the canteen, take the L I tell him.

Man comes home one day really hungry, telling me that his teacher said no hot food as part of punishment. I had to go in and tell him that was unreasonable and furthermore, he hadnt even contacted home to let us know of the incident and how it had been handled.

Man was humble, bredding it, 'hes such a bright boy, he can definatly have hot meals'

since then my bro says its been war, bare items confiscated, trip letters not being given to my mum to sign. Man even dropped 'dont answer me back, did you see me answering back to your sister when she showed up.'

its so petty

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Kurious come like the mum standing up 2 bullies in the playground and Made things 10x worse

this is what happend, and then my mum wanted us to go in an tag team at which point my bro was just holding his head in his hands, so we refrained.

Certain teachers come worse than the kids

Remember one teacher taking the piss out of this boy UN my class cos his mum was fat...talking about "is you're mum and dad coming?....just you're mum ok so we will only need three chairs" man responded so sick tho picked up his chair and said "yh let me help you with that" and flung the chair at the teacher licking him in the head...was a special moment

/

Had this one pe teacher who was crazy after our basketball matches he would let us rush him screaming "come on you little shits" guys were leaping off monkey bars trying to fly kick him and he was loving it...when he caught you with one of his swings....BOY!

Anyone else have some old school nuts like that for teachers?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had this one pe teacher who was crazy after our basketball matches he would let us rush him screaming "come on you little shits" guys were leaping off monkey bars trying to fly kick him and he was loving it...when he caught you with one of his swings....BOY!

LOOL WHAA?

• Upvote 1

LOOL WHAA?

PMSL NAH

Had one teacher he was nuts e never agreed with double science lessons so forthw second lesson he would let us bring in VHS videos of jerry springer and some over 18 films then one day the head of science came down he pushed her out of the class locked us in the class and told us not to worry head of science come back with the deputy head never saw him again after that day.