Forum members album names

The Somalian

I can 100% go into a drug test now and come back with negative with 0% drugs inside me fact. Venom you would pass a gay test though

Chaps guy you are clearly in love with me I am giving you want u want stop all the childish stuff because I know u are having a tug to this back and forth between me and u it's a turn on. I have a big fat girth girls love it u will love it to. I know u just read that and got a hard on mate. I am giving u the love u crave from me. I'm not gonna wank for five days so when you wank me off you can take the full load in your face.

Guest chap44uns

I can 100% go into a drug test now and come back with negative with 0% drugs inside me fact. Venom you would pass a gay test though

Chaps guy you are clearly in love with me I am giving you want u want stop all the childish stuff because I know u are having a tug to this back and forth between me and u it's a turn on. I have a big fat girth girls love it u will love it to. I know u just read that and got a hard on mate. I am giving u the love u crave from me. I'm not gonna wank for five days so when you wank me off you can take the full load in your face.

true words of a nitty in denial