Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Public f*ck*ng locations

72 posts in this topic

Yeah I said it

Im blusky n wna do my mizzus somewhere in public later on

The little train shelters are only good for late evenings (not that Ive had the priviledge with her neway)

But yeah shd be a funny thread where have you dun di deed?

Done it in a couple places / gardens. But I don't see the hype. Would rather do it in a warm bedroom.

you want to turn ur woman into back ally sally for did night eh.

Went to f*ck in hampsted heath 1 night, we heard sum sh*t sounded like alien space beams and saw flashing light man run left me didnt look back, madness.

the japanese garden in peckham rye park, also the bit with the trees, and the bit with the fountain, rinsed it back in the day.

done it al fresco in various ares of natural beauty across the country but they wernt public, beaches, meadows etc

also got noshed off in a maze, u kno the ones with the hedges, did think someone was gonna wander round the corner at any moment

this aint shit you do with the wife man come on

you can find a B&B for like £35 if you have nowhere else

Top of Bus with some sketty link. Random parks. In a house party on the dancefloor.

PMSL at Kurys story. Fucked.

the park, im 4 and 0, that hasnt flopped me once

I've f*cked about 3 or 4 gyal at the gates of spurs training ground.

Public places... only in the car in various car parks at nite. And been caught one time by some perv lookin in. "she saw him 1st and screamed" I leaped up see the perv (just a black silhouette figure as it was 3am), he started backing away and then sprinted away at top speed, as I fired up the engine and tried to give chase driving after him with full beams on. He dived into some bushes in panic, didnt bother hang around to investigate esp at that hour.

Most risky place.. (not exactly public!?) has been with an ex years back in her parents house droppin her home after some club, at the bottom the stairs whilst they where alseep and another time in the dining room whilst they where watching tv in living room across the hallway.

If you caught him what would you have done?

well at that hour.. I had no intention to get out the car and leave her alone. Dunno what I was dealing with, I was spooked and just fired up on reaction and drove at him which spooked him too and he ducked fast!

this aint sh*t you do with the wife man come on

you can find a B&B for like £35 if you have nowhere else

Need p*ssy n dnt wna cheat

Tbh u doubt shed let me anyway she dnt even feel comfortable abt lipsin outside

And yet shes on this hand holding linking arms in bait places flex

Ah

Hyde park, theres a few spots where the grass is long and the foot path is good enough distance, make sure shes wearing a skirt and u can just climb on top and ease it in, people will just think ur hugging and messing about. Did it with one moroccan slapper, was a summers a warm day though.

Hyde park, theres a few spots where the grass is long and the foot path is good enough distance, make sure shes wearing a skirt and u can just climb on top and ease it in, people will just think ur hugging and messing about. Did it with one moroccan slapper, was a summers a warm day though.

THIS

All I'm saying is, wearing a skirt is a prerequisite.

Not about unbuttoning jeans and sh*t.

Had public sex a couple times with the missus, last time was getting back from a gig, ducked into some alleys in town and started going for it.

Spot some car lights heading our direction, pulled our pants up sharpish and pretended to be kissing in the alley. Tried to walk off like nothing happened, till I tripped over.

Apparently I was walking off with my pants still down my ankles :lol:

Either way, was bait but I'm 20, so I didn't give a feck!!!!

This could be kind of sexy wll do it soon, more of a thing to say 'Ive done it' than anything else, quick doggy ting in the park or something.

Lol funny because I've actually witnessed someone shagging in the Hyde park high grass.

Have you done a ting in public though Janay?

And don't fucking lie...

Have you done a ting in public though Janay?

And don't f*ck*ng lie...

Chris why would you think I would ever answer that question or any regarding my sex life? You should know me by now