Blood Money - Would you sleep at night?

Eskay Jones

I want honest opinions I dont wanna hear the usual rhetoric sh*t.

Heres a scenario, you've been offered a job at $15k a month for 12 months from the Govt

But you know the money has been skimmed from the people who urgently and desperately need it and you are profiting from their hardship.

i'll post some more scenarios ina bit I wanna hear what you have to say about this.

Based on true stories

• Downvote 1

I respect your opinion, how it make you feel if the issue was presented to you whilst you earned? by that I mean you see exactly what your money has done to other people would it make you stop or think or?

i honestly don't think it would.. i remember when i beat someone half to death (they deserved it so may be different), the police took me in the hospital room to see the guy and try make me feel bad but i didn't give a f*ck

whatever they presented me i would just look at it as a fictional video and not real life.

that initial scenario isnt Blood money.

i would take that in a second... ive already said i would work for BNP/EDL/KKK for that amount and even thats not exactly blood money.

blood money i woudlnt take : someone murdered for an insurance/inheritance and employs me with the funds or offers it to me in anyway (with my full knowledge of where it comes from)

people are displaced/murdered in a developing country and im employed as a contractor.

Let me elaborate on this.

Im not bragging in anyway shape or form I geniuely believe the best advice comes from somebody you dont know.

Since my grandpops was elected into the role of President ive noticed alot of favours being done for the family in this manner. My brother who is unemployed in this country is now employed in a job back home as part of a security firm who overlook several european buildings.

The money that was given to the Govt by these european firms was meant as money for construction of "5 Buildings in the shape of a Outpost for the european workers, 2 small hospitals and a drug clinic etc"

The budget was 3.4million.

The HQ outpost has been built but the others have been forgotten about. and alot of funds has gone into security for the europeans and the people securing them are on salaries that are generous to say the least.

I have moral issues with this considering people are starving on this planet and in my eyes this is blood money which has weighed on my mind since I was due to return to UAE next month and could have easily been involved.

The sad fact is last week a tribunal was held here in London and the newly elected has managed to secure 13 new contracts from european firms looking to use the land for their own benefit. which means more money and more blood money corruption.

I cant talk this to people I know as its a shame but to you randoms it's all good.

Let me elaborate on this.

Im not bragging in anyway shape or form I geniuely believe the best advice comes from somebody you dont know.

Since my grandpops was elected into the role of President ive noticed alot of favours being done for the family in this manner. My brother who is unemployed in this country is now employed in a job back home as part of a security firm who overlook several european buildings.

The money that was given to the Govt by these european firms was meant as money for construction of "5 Buildings in the shape of a Outpost for the european workers, 2 small hospitals and a drug clinic etc"

The budget was 3.4million.

The HQ outpost has been built but the others have been forgotten about. and alot of funds has gone into security for the europeans and the people securing them are on salaries that are generous to say the least.

I have moral issues with this considering people are starving on this planet and in my eyes this is blood money which has weighed on my mind since I was due to return to UAE next month and could have easily been involved.

The sad fact is last week a tribunal was held here in London and the newly elected has managed to secure 13 new contracts from european firms looking to use the land for their own benefit. which means more money and more blood money corruption.

I cant talk this to people I know as its a shame but to you randoms it's all good.

could never be involved in this

when we're busy selling our own down the river for 15k a month than it's no surprise the continent is in the condition it is in

• Upvote 1

Trust your heart and instincts_as I see it what goes always flows and karma will return _the guilt would eat me up too much so I couldn't go for the post I wouldn't want to but if there are ppl who would feel noway I wouldn't judge them I personally couldn't my whole self wouldn't let me I'd be a gibbering wreck at end of month