UN: Drugs gangs make Brit cities no-go areas

Guest petercrotch

the fact people believe what?

Professor Hamid Ghodse said there was "a vicious cycle of social exclusion and drugs problems and fractured communities" in cities such as Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.

You disagree with this? Have you ever spent time in any of these cities?

Prof Ghodse said helping marginalised communities with drugs problems "must be a priority"

This?

The report added: "While migration offers many positive benefits to the migrant and to society at large, it can create a sense of dislocation from the surrounding community and a sense of vulnerability on the part of those who are displaced."

This?

The UN geeza was basically calling for more support for drug addicts, as opposed to more policing, its not a new idea, anyone not retarded would support this

The article had a dig at immigration n twisted the guys words to make for a shocking headline but other than that I don't understand what your goin on about

£10 says you didn't even read it

yeah the sun will obviously want to tickle your fanny by throwing in immigration

yet they wont present any stats or issues to prove that immigration has a factor.

where is this article IN FULL?? have you read it???

or must some journalist d*ckhead always have to 'break info down' for your stupid little mind to digest in tit bits??

NO go areas in britain?? that police will be called about a serious crime and they wont turn up within 45mins?

Have you been to REAL no-go areas?

the metropolitan area of Rio de Janeiro, which contains vast sprawling slums, saw 4,631 murders in 2009 in rio, including scores at the hands of drug dealers .In contrast, there were 35  murders in Manchester in 2009-10 – a record low – and 27 in the  West Midlands [/size]

NO GO AREAS?????

yeah the sun will obviously want to tickle your fanny by throwing in immigration

yet they wont present any stats or issues to prove that immigration has a factor.

where is this article IN FULL?? have you read it???

or must some journalist d*ckhead always have to 'break info down' for your stupid little mind to digest in tit bits??

NO go areas in britain?? that police will be called about a serious crime and they wont turn up within 45mins?

Have you been to REAL no-go areas?

the metropolitan area of Rio de Janeiro, which contains vast sprawling slums, saw 4,631 murders in 2009 in rio, including scores at the hands of drug dealers .In contrast, there were 35 murders in Manchester in 2009-10 – a record low – and 27 in the West Midlands [/size]

NO GO AREAS?????

eh? what article in full? the sun article is taking something the UN drugs bloke has said and quotes from some drugs report and trying to sell papers with it

the term is sensationalism

f*ck no go areas, obviously thats some stupid term used to drum up attention

tickle my fanny?? wtf

stats and facts to show immigration is a factor of what? the report claims its a key factor in the continually decreasing "social cohesion" in the UK

i duno exactly how you would analyse that quantatively but if you don't agree with that then your dumber than i thought

n the fact your comparing the increasing yet relatively low murder figures of our quiet little island to those of foreign capital cities in a questionable attempt to support mass immigration proves your lost

The UN guy never mentioned immigration...

the sun threw that bone for people like you.

the murder map seems right... most places in Red have ongoing wars..drugs or civil

murder mapping of the US is similar to west africa and Russia.

most places in Red will have a daemon hand in perpetuating the RED though.

Social cohesion and immigrants cause crime and drug gangs?

Mother pregnant with her TENTH child demands bigger council house on top of her £30,000 a year benefits

This couple are just raising kids with the potential to be pissed at all the brownies getting ahead of them

like you are. just look at them.. whats THEIR excuse?

article-0-11F44C9E000005DC-23_638x495.jpg

YET

The house has a wide flat-screen TV, computers, Nintendo Wii, digital camera and iPhone and the family take a two-week holiday to Pontins in Southport each year.

f*ck knows how i've found myself in charge of justifying a Sun article or the words of some d*ckhead UN employee let alone some sh*t-genes family, i was just questioning pete's problem, but it seems like your struggling so I'll make it easy for you

the article, as i belive is not uncommon of a newspaper, is reporting and ellaborating on some influential chap's comments on the current state of Great Britain

as the opening paragraph states "Professor Hamid Ghodse said there was "a vicious cycle of social exclusion and drugs problems and fractured communities" in cities such as Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester."

The article first elaborates on the drug problem and the guy's comparison with Brazil, Mezico etc, the comparison is excessive but thats intentional

it then ellaborates on the fractured communities and social exclusion, in particular the "key threats to social cohesion" which are apparently found to be "persistent social inequality, migration, emerging cultures of excess and a shift in traditional values". indivdually in that order

yes, newspapers go on about immigration cos there's a buzz around it, it sells papers, everyone knows, pointing it out continually does not make u clever and it doesn't necessarily make anything untrue

i honestly don't understand your meaning of posting these wronguns, your clutching at straws has reached a new low

• Downvote 1

no f*cktard that was THE SUN'S ELABORATION... thats why i asked you to go find the entire transcript of what the UN man said or STFU.

"We are looking at social cohesion, social disintegration and illegal drugs.

"In many societies around the world, whether developed or developing, there are communities within the societies which become no-go areas. Drug traffickers, organised crime, drug users, they take over. They will get the sort of governance of those areas.

The report warned of a "dangerous downward spiral" in communities, with some local people convinced "there is little reason not to engage in a lifestyle involving illegal drugs and criminality".

It said: "These communities are often seen as 'no-go areas' — places that one simply does not go to, for fear of experiencing violence or intimidation."

show me where in those two quotes which re the only two quotes the sun quotes him, there is a mention of MIGRATION??

if the guy was comparing Birmingham to Rio or mexico WTF does immigration have to do with it?? or did a bunch of africans or asians or maybe gypsies migrate to Rio and mexico and start their drugs problem, or was he comparing the breakdown in society which is a social issue brought about mainly by poverty?

unless you dont know that in those british towns there 40x more poor white people than any "ethnic". but go ahead and blame immigration.

• Downvote 1

wtf, are you really this stupid venom

either your misconstruing the information on purpose in an attempt to confuse, or your just a standard retard

as i've just explained he doesn't mention immigration, he mentions "a vicious cycle of social exclusion and drugs problems and fractured communities"

the drugs problem is compared to brazil

the fractured community problem is not

the reasons for the fracturing of communities are then elaborated IN THE ARTICLE (not UNguy), immigration being just 1 of them

your a yella fella living in luton and it appears for some reason your blindly, unsuccessfully trying to shoot down the idea that immigration causes the fracturing of communities? in luton?? really?

why?

• Downvote 1

we're talking about drugs...and drug gangs and the dependency of drugs.

The sun's article also mentioned the dependency of Celebrities and rich city types on cocaine and drugs that fuels the industry

you left that out?? such celebs and city types are 99% white...how come they are still part of the problem with all that theyve achieved?

The sun's reference to a breakdown in communities is like i said......a bone for the Rabid dogs like you to rush at and point fingers.

living in luton, south london, and the midlands i have seen fractured communities that are as a result of STATE cycle of exclusion, or indulgence to perpetuate the cycle of exclusion with a few token gestures. its not based exclusively on Race or immigration, its based on the wider agenda of the fact that the upper class daemon govt of urs really doesnt give a toss. but appearing to do a little, is enough to make pple happy and keep voting for them.

• Downvote 1

why are you desperately trying to turn this into a race thing u absolute oddball

you now want me to explain why "rich city types" are fuelling the drugs industry? what goes on in your mind for this to be relevant to what you were complaining about

i'm not sat here attempting to blame any problem on any race or identify any one cause like your trying to make out

your the one with simplified black and white view of the world

YOU seemed to have a problem with the mention of immigration in the article, i explained how whilst the mention of immigration is as you mentioned indeed a "bone for rabid dogs"/ a buzz word/ a selling point/ a tactic to get the majority thinking the newspaper represents their interest......it is obviously still a relevant factor contributing to community fragmentation

of course its not based exclusively on race or immigration, obviously its down to the government, yet again your repeating obvious statements desperately tryna come across as a wise guy

where did i even slightly imply this?

i understand that at the mention of immigration, a simpleton such as yourself is always going to jump into self-defence mode and accuse anyone with the audacity to discuss the idea that mass immigration into their country may possibly have detrimental effects of being an evil racist or "jealous of browny"

but please direct your stupidity elsewhere

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you have already shown how foolish you are by latching on to the immigration angle that never existed in any quotes from the horse's mouth

but was just a sun/DM twist that the editors knew idiots like you would see above everything else

and by questioning whether the city/celebrities using cocaine and drugs are part of the demand and supply chain fuelling drugs importation and its consequences in communities.

nothing more needs to be said.

To try and save this thread I'm going to try and clarify both viewpoints.

I think what Local is trying to say is he can see the Sun used the word immigration for their own agenda but that immigration still plays a part in social disharmony.

I think Venom is trying to say that he disagrees immigration is the cause or even one cause of social disharmony and it is in fact Europeans at a higher level in society causing problems for these people.

Anywhere close?

spot on reagus

n i agree 100% the blame is placed upon European leaders, the mass immigration thats caused the fragmented communities is sanctioned them afterall

venom i didn't latch onto immigration at all, i did the opposite

re-read my 1st post, i clearly brush off the immigration issue, assuming peter would have had a problem with it being mentioned, and questioned his problem on the rest of the article

you then come in and started rambling about immigration and thats how we find ourself debating its effects

your the 1 constantly latching, making you a fool by your own standards, give it a rest

To try and save this thread I'm going to try and clarify both viewpoints.

I think what Local is trying to say is he can see the Sun used the word immigration for their own agenda but that immigration still plays a part in social disharmony.

I think Venom is trying to say that he disagrees immigration is the cause or even one cause of social disharmony and it is in fact Europeans at a higher level in society causing problems for these people.

Anywhere close?

i know what im trying to say cos i already said it. and that's that immigration in THIS country has little to do with the drugs and deprivation mentioned by the UN guy and in the context he was describing, and that he did not mention immigration anywhere in the few quotes we were allowed to see so i wonder why the sun would create an article about what he said then add things he DIDN'T say...except to serve the lame "lets blame them foreigners" line. however the Local Aryan prefers to claim (without showing any real evidence of course) that immigration had been rightly mentioned as a factor by the sun.

I'm going to explain again but this is the last time...

The Sun article is talking about this UN drugs report, it takes most of its quotes from it, including from the section on immigration

it just happens to take the 1st quote from a press release about the report by the board's president

whether this immigration>social exclusion>drug abuse chain really exists is a different matter

i've just skimmed through the report and the social cohesion section makes alot of sense tbh, its a pretty abstract subject so demanding stats ain't gona work - http://www.incb.org/

if you wanted to discuss the themes of the report then fair play but as normal you jumped in the thread so determined to argue against anything you can think of you've misunderstood everything and failed to process a single coherent point

your the living example, some socially excluded hatefully racist migrant produced c*ck boy is sat there trying to tell me that immigration doesn't fragment communities?

whole new fragments tbh

i couldn't be further from any of them adjectives

you don't feel socially excluded?

one may gather from your posts you feel rather antagonistic towards the white english majority?

why?

here's the little chapter from the report that you claimed didn't exist, it think it explains up your behaviour pretty well

2. Migration

23. Where individuals and social groups have migrated from one area to another, there is an increased risk that individuals and communities will face multiple social adversities associated with their sense of displacement. These may include challenges to their physical and psychological health, welfare, employment, being a gaylord, education and family life. While migration offers many positive benefits to the migrant and to society at large, it can create a sense of dislocation from the surrounding community. Where migrating social groups have travelled from areas associated with illicit drug production and drug abuse, there is a greater likelihood of individuals engaging in forms of drug misuse as a way of coping with such a sense of dislocation

how you dealin with them multiple social adversities bro

least you ain't on D rugs

also, are you gona admit that the it was not "the sun's elaboration", it was "from the horse's mouth" and youv'e been continually wrong throughout this thread and your entire life?

• Upvote 1

Ssaw this today laughed at it really..there's problems understandably but to go as far as to say folk are terrified to delve outside more or less is crazy.

The uk I know born and bred in is not in that state.madness

Silly scaremongoring and who would read this and believe the hype .come on ridicuolous

And as for the un their track record these days on all issues ethical moral or legal show they can't make any judgment on the way a country carries itself

local fat ginger aryan, this is why i laugh at you. u think you're smart.

you think i wasnt going to read the article? unlike you.. i didnt just search for 'migration' in the article.

first of all, the article on migration was non specific, and didnt talk about this being a factor in the UK in particular.

secondly, migration in that context can also refer to internal migration, and not exclusive to international migration

the parts where the UK WAS mentioned in particular were here:

the United States of

America and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and

Northern Ireland, the problem exists in every region. There

are communities, some in rural areas and some in the heart

of the most affluent cities on the planet, where the local

people no longer feel part of the wider society and where

the problems of social exclusion and social disintegration

are all too evident.

12. Many of these communities are witnessing a

dangerous downward spiral in which an array of social

problems, including drug abuse, violence, organized crime,

poverty, poor health, limited education and widespread

unemployment, have gathered momentum. These are

communities in which individuals and families are

experiencing a profound sense of hopelessness, which leads

them to believe that the circumstances in which they are

living will never change and that they will never experience

the benefits of safety, security and economic stability that

are enjoyed by other members of their society.

and you missed this :

Cocaine is the second most prevalent drug of abuse

in Europe. Europe accounts for almost one third of global

consumption of cocaine. The UK remains biggest market in Europe, The amount of cocaine abused

in Europe, almost doubled from 1999 to 2009,

so if the Europe is the world's 2nd largest cocaine market, including cannabis, and the UK the biggest market in europe

WTF significant impact would a minute %age of 'migration' (in the context you are trying to describe) have to to with the fact

that majority of the UK population are just turning to drugs PERIOD.

cuntface.

no significant impact in my book

they're obviously reaching hard with the immigration>community fragmentation>drug abuse

once again you've confused yourself

you were debating that immigration doesn't cause community fragmentation

i said it did

now you're chatting sh*t again

you seem unable to think clearly

immigration was a tiny tiny part of the report, explaining how it contributes to fragmentation n the feeling of social exclusion which on the whole can lead to the downward spiral of drug dependency

why are you obsessing over it

the migration section wasn't specific to the UK, it could very well apply to domestic migration, i didn't imply any of those things

you clearly have learning disabilities