Henri Lansbury - The Dawn of a newstar has risen

The New Diaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlxdX7GQxU&feature=player_embedded

Much has been said about Henri Lansbury but I do believe he has come out of his shell and quickly turning into one of the most accomplished midfielders in Europe.

There's something about his constitution and style on the ball that reminds me of a young Zidane at Bordeaux - a similar swagger and playing career that only began to blossom in the mid 20s

Lol Ramsey was banging in better goals than that in the u21's

Not sure about Lansbury, i was after his watford loan but im not so sure about him now and wenger must be the same coz he keeps letting him leave on loan

good goal but its all fake football, these u21 and friendly games

When Ramsey has a bad game, everyone asks the same questions... What does Ramsey do well? What does he bring to the team? What type of midfielder is he?

Well we'd be asking the EXACT same questions about Lansbury...

I wanted him to so badly replace Denilson last season, but thats cos I just wanted Denilson out, but the more I watch him, the more I think he'd have to play #10. He's a luxury and when he's scoring great, but when he aint I dunno it would get a bit peak for him. He could always be an option on the flanks where Wenger likes to throw his luxury players.

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

Henri Lansbury will seek showdown talks with Arsene Wenger before ­deciding whether to sign a new contract at Arsenal or hand in a transfer request.

The youth team graduate has spent the past season on loan at West Ham, but returns after the play-offs desperate to know whether he has a future at Arsenal.

It is thought Arsenal want the 21-year-old to sign a new deal as he has just a year left on his current deal.

It is understood that he England Under-21 star would ­request a transfer rather than sign a contract extension and go on loan for a fifth straight season.

With the likes of Swansea, Norwich and Reading ­likely to be interested if he was available at the right price, Lansbury could have his pick of clubs if Wenger does not give him assurances.