I was waiting for my wifey outside her school today

The Somalian

Was waiting outside her gates like I have done most days for the past two weeks. Teacher come up to me when my girl comes up to me and kisses me. Saying that am I her legal guardian I said yeah I am man started to ask me for id. I kept it cool as I don't want to start a scene. Anyhow got to her house her dad says the school phoned and they are concerned about her relationship with me. Dad asked if I can stop

Picking her up from school. Can the school do this? I am thinking I should

Low it as she will be leaving in may for her gcse's what would u do?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

Her bredrin has been texting me on the sly should I bait her up ? Or sex her on the sly? She has a big mouth though. Always talking her business

First met her on the bus one morning on my way to work and she was going school kept looking at me so I went in and drew the digits

DONT JUDGE ME

Why are u in here if u r not offering no useful advise have u even lost ur virginity? Wasteman u know lol ur the wasteman mate. From when u concern urself so much about it life and let ur own fester who is the wasteman? I am a trainee clinical coder search up on it on google check the pay and then come back tell me about no ambition before that I was a careers advisor fr connexions and before that I worked in risk management for the Nhs working along with cheif executives and consultants as heads of specialitys u wasteman stay stacking shelfs lidl's

Was waiting outside her gates like I have done most days for the past two weeks. Teacher come up to me when my girl comes up to me and kisses me. Saying that am I her legal guardian I said yeah I am man started to ask me for id. I kept it cool as I don't want to start a scene. Anyhow got to her house her dad says the school phoned and they are concerned about her relationship with me. Dad asked if I can stop

Picking her up from school. Can the school do this? I am thinking I should

Low it as she will be leaving in may for her gcse's what would u do?

XDVGh.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Why are u in here if u r not offering no useful advise have u even lost ur virginity? Wasteman u know lol ur the wasteman mate. From when u concern urself so much about it life and let ur own fester who is the wasteman? I am a trainee clinical coder search up on it on google check the pay and then come back tell me about no ambition before that I was a careers advisor fr connexions and before that I worked in risk management for the Nhs working along with cheif executives and consultants as heads of specialitys u wasteman stay stacking shelfs lidl's

rampage_stare.gif

• Upvote 3