Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF S4DK

Yossi Benayoun

8 posts in this topic

“Next season, according to my contract, I’m at Chelsea and I’ll be happy to return there. In any event, I’ll play at Chelsea or somewhere else, maybe there will be a new manager there who will want me and things will be different."

“My inclination at the moment is to sign for a mid-table team and play another two or three years.”

“The bottom line is that I’m not playing enough games. I haven’t been given enough opportunities.

“I scored the winner at Aston Villa and made a goal in the next game. But for some reason I didn’t get opportunities after that, even though the team had a string of disappointing results. But I still believe in myself and that I will play much more.”

"To play 88 minutes, especially in a derby, is a great pleasure,"

"I enjoyed every minute of it, but I still don't know what will be next week because at Arsenal you are at the top and the competition is tough."

Not wanted.

Appreciate his help in plugging the gap but we're going to push on with some real quality next year.

What made us challenge for titles was having players better than Benneyoun, Arteta and Parker which the Liverpools, Tottenhams of the world have.

I hope his performance in NLD gets him a decent club next season - Dortmund or M'Gladbach would be good.

Parred Andre Villa Boas :lol:

i do think he needed to rotated alot more with Ramsey still

cant see him putting in a great performance at Anfield though

yossi is a big game goal scorer still fuming he left the way he did

clever player

He'll start but I suspect he'll be the first player hauled off the pitch.

makes no sense signing the boy..

did well on sat, to be fair to him he has done well in most of his apps, wuda been sick with cesc & nasri