Yossi Benayoun

TF S4DK

“Next season, according to my contract, I’m at Chelsea and I’ll be happy to return there. In any event, I’ll play at Chelsea or somewhere else, maybe there will be a new manager there who will want me and things will be different."

“My inclination at the moment is to sign for a mid-table team and play another two or three years.”

“The bottom line is that I’m not playing enough games. I haven’t been given enough opportunities.

“I scored the winner at Aston Villa and made a goal in the next game. But for some reason I didn’t get opportunities after that, even though the team had a string of disappointing results. But I still believe in myself and that I will play much more.”

"To play 88 minutes, especially in a derby, is a great pleasure,"

"I enjoyed every minute of it, but I still don't know what will be next week because at Arsenal you are at the top and the competition is tough."

Not wanted.

Appreciate his help in plugging the gap but we're going to push on with some real quality next year.

What made us challenge for titles was having players better than Benneyoun, Arteta and Parker which the Liverpools, Tottenhams of the world have.

I hope his performance in NLD gets him a decent club next season - Dortmund or M'Gladbach would be good.