Ask the rich

Davicious X

I've been given the strange opportunity to pose questions to a variety of well off people in London. Not famous people but extremely wealthy. This includes doctors, lawyers, bankers, politicians, jewellers and even those who inherited their wealth.

The only reason I've been picked to ask these questions in reality is because I is black, though they tried to dress it up with fancy words. The idea is to ask questions that the less well off would ask these people of power and wealth. This is certainly not the kind of thing I do though, I'm no journalist. I just figured that the majority of people on this forum are all trying to get to a position of wealth so I'm asking what questions you would ask these people.

So yeah, post your questions. There is a really high chance that if the questions are relevant they will be passed on and answered.

What made you strive to accumulate so much wealth?

When you have made for example 2 million, what drives you on to make more?

If you lost everything except your knowledge and experience do you think you could produce the amount of wealth you currently have again?

best question so far