di stab

Guest chap44uns

the whole 'prob didnt mean to kill him' line is always used as an attempt to claim "yeah i know about these situations, it can get messy"

no one asked for your useless insight.

when you hear someone say that about your own family, then you can discuss that with the person(s)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the whole 'prob didnt mean to kill him' line is always used as an attempt to claim "yeah i know about these situations, it can get messy"

when you hear someone say that about your own family, then you can discuss that with the person(s)

k.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

1. This is the net we ain't touching eachother (well in my head we ain't!)

2. This is the watever room

And most of important of all...

Guest petercrotch

its seems like every knife victim young & black was a promising footballer/ Emcee.

FAM

Young black minds need serious reprogramming

only good for making noise and kicking ball ffs

It depends really ,although black people have a lot of cultural similarities we still have a lot of differences aswell .I have said all along , im half african and half Caribbean but for some reason africans tend to value education more and this issue really needs to be debated more .

I know for a fact that there's no way (more time) you will be allowed to tell your parents you are studying music or football and still be living under their roof

its seems like every knife victim young & black was a promising footballer/ Emcee.

FAM

It depends really ,although black people have a lot of cultural similarities we still have a lot of differences aswell .I have said all along , im half african and half Caribbean but for some reason africans tend to value education more and this issue really needs to be debated more .

I know for a fact that there's no way (more time) you will be allowed to tell your parents you are studying music or football and still be living under their roof

i dont understand how or why you raise this when the guy's name is clearly Kwame Ofosu-Asare :/

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

FAM

i dont understand how or why you raise this when the guy's name is clearly Kwame Ofosu-Asare :/

Yes I know .

im speaking in general thats why i said "more time" .

We need to speak about these things .

No harm in speaking the truth .

• Downvote 1

I'm sure the media placed particular emphasis the point that he was going studio

Young rapper, baller

It always like this

Init, ''he was a promising footballer, he played in his school team'', ''o and he also done a-levels wanted to go uni and get a degree but thats not important''

Can't hate that word it nicely and people all lap it up

Guest Chelsea Jack

man said what i coulnt be bothered to type

pos

dunno about 30 -40 man tho thats a bit excessive

TOP OF THE RANKINGS, DONE ABOUT 20-30 SHANKINGS, SMOKED ABOUT 6 YUTES, THEY GOT BLAZED LIKE BLESS ZOOTS

• Upvote 1