Could Gareth Bale Turn Into a CR9 Type Forward?

Mame Biram Diouf

Gareth-Bale-Tottenham-Hot-007.jpg

As more and more people are saying Ronny is just a fine tuned machine without much technique

Surely Bale has the physique and speed to do this if given the chance then no?

I'm surprised Arry has not even given it a go yet, because if you slid a through ball or long ball over the top, not many people are catching him, its just improving his finishing that he needs no?

You reckon he would be a flop or a 30 goal a season machine?

• Downvote 3

Guest petercrotch

By Ronaldo's fourth season he was hitting 23 goals, Bale has 24 in this and his last two seasons...

Bale has NEVER scored over 15 goals in a season

I

in short no

he's not that kind of player and never will be imo

he needs to work on his strengths, hone them to perfection and perform on a consistent basis in all competition, that way he'll go down in history as one of the greats

Guys underestimate cr9s level of ability so much. His level of tekkers is far higher than bales.

Although it may be higher, i love how people underestimate Bale's technique. His passing tek is actually nuts, just don't get to see them things on highlights. His goal at stoke >

Bale is not as good as CR7 but could deffo be a poor mans one.

He'll always be a winger though. His delivery from the left is one of the best in the league and he's one of the best out and out LW in europe.

Only City could afford him tbh. Not even Barca could

Guys underestimate cr9s level of ability so much. His level of tekkers is far higher than bales.

Although it may be higher, i love how people underestimate Bale's technique. His passing tek is actually nuts, just don't get to see them things on highlights. His goal at stoke >

Was gonna say this. Bales got sick technique.

Its almost as if as soon as a player becomes known for being pacey etc people forget about their tek. Cristiano and Bale being prime examples.