This Misconception Women Now Have That They Are Thick...

Mame Biram Diouf

When they are fat

:/

You got size 18s being gassed up being called thick, chunky, meaty, warm etc

I know there are some genuinley thick girls out there, but that is from gym and diet not stuffing your face with junk food

It is a disgusting culture growing in the UK

Light skin girls seem to be the worst so far

Sometimes I will be out with friends and il hear ''rah shes mad thick'' turn around and it is some heffa lump elephant

Are guys really being fooled by the black clothes and leggings

Like when you f*ck these obese women doesn't seeing rolls of fat just turn you off

Its vile

Could never call a fat girl thick to gass her up, because she will just think she is healthy and put on even more

They should be easy pickings at the bottom of the foot chain, but some man have their heart set on CHASING them

smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Some females put weight on in all the right places, others gain some thigh and immediately believe they are desirable forgetting that their belly grew at the same speed and volume.

Problem is that ‘thick’ has become fashionable. Everyone is trying but not all succeeding.

• Upvote 3

I've got a secret bbw fetish. So some of these fat tings I'll smash then get the super moc and send them packing.

i was same back in the day.

but without the moc.

/

what kg said.

some girls can carry a bag of excess weight, others cant.

/

that said, black males have completely gassed the psyche of fat white bitches. shits disgusting.

• Upvote 4

I was just thinking about this.

Chicks that I know that are genuinely thick all seem to be about exercise and fitness....but seem to think they need to lose weight

Whereas theres some f*ck*ng swamp creatures from the deep depths of mars that are walking around talking about there curvy bum, when its reallly just a horried circle

• Upvote 2