The Somalian

The pink pound

15 posts in this topic

Im looking to open up an online urban gay store don't think it is a really tapped into market. Will be selling stuff like prince albert jewelry and gay urban clothes. Do you think it can work?

But bruv fuck knows where them pounds been

Was going to but it will turn the topic into a slagging match. Had a dream about venom last night met he down soho while I was out with Bmc then we exchanged numbers and he sent me a naked pic of himself. I swear on my life I had this dream last night woke up in a cold sweat

True but moneys is moneys also do u think a gay dubstep d&b night can work?

Pmsl

What colour was he?

swear prince albert rings is wot gays put in the tip of thy d*cklet?

Was going to but it will turn the topic into a slagging match. Had a dream about venom last night met he down soho while I was out with Bmc then we exchanged numbers and he sent me a naked pic of himself. I swear on my life I had this dream last night woke up in a cold sweat

sda

rg

rghrg

rgg

wild

He was not bad looking he was light skin/mix race gaunt face flat top medium lips not thin or to thick (no we never kissed) was quite reserved man was messaging pics of himself while sitting next to me in the club then last one he sent he was naked then after that he sent a message saying I'm venom. I said I'm gonna post it on vip3 and tried to get up from the couch man leaped on top of me reaching for the phone. Bmc then tried to push him off I then woke up.

a man on the 'secret million' done this but with insurance...done exactly what all the other insurance companies were doing but aim'd it at gays instead.. hes filthy rich now and still in his 20s i think

this seems to be good place for market research

set up a focus group in a new room with venom, imhim and co

Im looking to open up an online urban gay store don't think it is a really tapped into market. Will be selling stuff like prince albert jewelry and gay urban clothes. Do you think it can work?

seems like a smart idea imo

whats the difference between this and Lyrics4Lyrics