The pink pound

The Somalian

Was going to but it will turn the topic into a slagging match. Had a dream about venom last night met he down soho while I was out with Bmc then we exchanged numbers and he sent me a naked pic of himself. I swear on my life I had this dream last night woke up in a cold sweat

• Upvote 3

Was going to but it will turn the topic into a slagging match. Had a dream about venom last night met he down soho while I was out with Bmc then we exchanged numbers and he sent me a naked pic of himself. I swear on my life I had this dream last night woke up in a cold sweat

sda

rg

rghrg

rgg

wild

He was not bad looking he was light skin/mix race gaunt face flat top medium lips not thin or to thick (no we never kissed) was quite reserved man was messaging pics of himself while sitting next to me in the club then last one he sent he was naked then after that he sent a message saying I'm venom. I said I'm gonna post it on vip3 and tried to get up from the couch man leaped on top of me reaching for the phone. Bmc then tried to push him off I then woke up.