How much would/could/should your dream cost?

Davicious X

I'm working towards my goals and so far its cost me about £3k and I'm still in the research and development phase. I was about to press the button on a website to spend another £600 and the question just hit me "How much should achieving your dream cost?" So in expanding that notion I'm asking how much would it cost to make your dream a reality?

This is also something you budding entrepreneurs should look at and consider. Is it really a dream or just a money making scheme?

Oh...:( my bad.

In regards to a business, if it is the only thing you want to do, then spend what makes sense, as long as you can still put food in your mouth and carry out whatever responsibilities you have elsewhere then spend whatever it takes.

If it's a business idea for me, it would just be a money making scheme I guess, I'd have to see a return on the numbers asap.

Guest petercrotch

Got my own company and its up to the individual really .

Don't listen to other people (unless its me talking about black power) because number one opinions differ,

and number two MOST people are influenced by others .

See with your own eyes and look to really see

Was there no possible way you could of lowered you start up costs? It sounds to me like you still have a long way to go and going to end up spending more. But you got to rememeber all entrepreneurs are essentially risk takers, no gamble equals no outcome. Either way If its a dream I'd say go for it, however don't over research/analyse as dumb as it sounds. People can end up over analysing stuff and can end up straying from certain things, take the leap because most of your learning will happen once you actually lauch your business.

Anyways good luck homie, See you at the top! :keeporder:

• Upvote 2