Your kids

Haze

:lol:

Why is it mad though? My wife is/was blessed with it.

Think logically for a second. Take the emotions & this 'trust' thing out of it then maybe you won't think it's so mad.

Logically you're correct, the only way to be certain is to test. However, I'm curious as to what's led you to want to DNA test all three children with your wife? And was this all of them at the same time or after each were born?

im slightly with goddaz tbh. but id do it more slyly, quick snip of the youts hair and mine, nobody has to know.

On a real though i dont trust anyone enough to give them a 100% free pass like that wife or not. I'm a logical person more than an emotional one. if theres a 5% chance its not mine id wanna know. if you have nothing to hide theres no reason to be upset

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What would result in a 5% chance of doubt though?

And you're correct if you've got nothing to hide then it shouldn't matter, however you are forgetting emotions are part of who we are. I would be hurt if my husband proposed a DNA test and it would probably affect our relationship going forward.

Question: Did you ever mind your partner looking through your phone,emails etc

:lol:

Why is it mad though? My wife is/was blessed with it.

Think logically for a second. Take the emotions & this 'trust' thing out of it then maybe you won't think it's so mad.

Logically you're correct, the only way to be certain is to test. However, I'm curious as to what's led you to want to DNA test all three children with your wife? And was this all of them at the same time or after each were born?

Technically I haven't tested all of them because our fourth & last isn't here yet. As you may recall J we broke up for a year or so, when we eventually got back together. We decided to be a 100% honest with other which meant literally nothing was left unsaid or asked. They weren't all tested together, different times & ages.

What would result in a 5% chance of doubt though?

And you're correct if you've got nothing to hide then it shouldn't matter, however you are forgetting emotions are part of who we are. I would be hurt if my husband proposed a DNA test and it would probably affect our relationship going forward.

Question: Did you ever mind your partner looking through your phone,emails etc

thats a privacy issue, theres things on my phone/e-mail that could bait up my friends and family. its not right that people can be sending me things in confidence and someone else reading them.

However i'd let her on my e-mail or into my phone if there was a specific reason for her being there. but not just to randomly snoop.

/

to give a real life example. my ex had a pregnancy scare round a period where we'd hardly been having sex. Her 1st thought was how has this happened im using contraception and we haven't had sex that much. My 1st thoughts were, have you been using the contraception properly and is this really mine. I dont think my mentality on this kinda stuff will ever change. i think logically over emotionally nearly every time

• Upvote 1

@goddaz was it a conscious desicion to have another kid

do u still beat ur wife with a dom/contraception or is it like boy if you get preggo u get preggo - we are married 'i got this'

Yeah. We've always planned to have four.

We'll be taking all precautions to ensure it doesn't happen but IF it does then yeah, it would be a ting of ''we are married 'i got this'