Describe your perfect woman/man

The Somalian

As it says in the title don't say some celebrity actually describe features.

My perfect woman would have to be half Indian/Pakistani half Italian about 5ft 4 golden brown skin brown curly hair just below her shoulders decent sized ass so got something to grab on to when fucking. Medium luscious lips that you can feel wrapped tightly around my big c*ck when she is putting on the head game. Very curvey thick thighs. Gravely voice. A beauty spot on her right cheek. Nice smooth eye lashes. About size d breast.

Add yours

• Downvote 4

Heights not an issue as long as he's taller than me but not lanky. Big arms, shoulders and chest that fill out tops nicely I like a strong looking man with nice size thighs and hands, healthy though I dont want a waddling gym freak. Little bit of a belly. Chocolate skin, facial hair but no beard, almond shaped eyes and good eyebrows, shaped lips with a nice smile, straight teeth (gap is a bonus) and slight dimples.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mixed or black. Attractive. Caring side and ambition. The rest we can work on.

Tell a lie. You either need a bum or some breasts and a slim waist. Preferably all 3. To tame the demon in me and stop me chasing other meat.

Preferably black but i won't say no to a nice light/mixed ting. Nice eyes and smile. GOOD HAIR IS A MUST IF I'M BREEDING REAL TALK. Long legs. Slim. Nice bottom for me to bite on. Let's say 5"6 to 5"8ish.

She must also know her heels. Shoe game must be on 10,000,000,000

Intelligent and intellectual. No air heads. Good sense of humour.

Heights not an issue as long as he's taller than me but not lanky. Big arms, shoulders and chest that fill out tops nicely I like a strong looking man with nice size thighs and hands, healthy though I dont want a waddling gym freak. Little bit of a belly. Chocolate skin, facial hair but no beard, almond shaped eyes and good eyebrows, shaped lips with a nice smile, straight teeth (gap is a bonus) and slight dimples.

Pms

:lol:

north african, curly haired, brown skinned, good practising muslim, nice face, keeps herself in good shape, short, breast and bum size isnt important but must have a neat vagina, cant stand them ones that hang out. Intelligent but knows when to shut up and be the quiet girl.

As it says in the title don't say some celebrity actually describe features.

My perfect woman would have to be half Indian/Pakistani half Italian about 5ft 4 golden brown skin brown curly hair just below her shoulders decent sized ass so got something to grab on to when f*ck*ng. Medium luscious lips that you can feel wrapped tightly around my big c*ck when she is putting on the head game. Very curvey thick thighs. Gravely voice. A beauty spot on her right cheek. Nice smooth eye lashes. About size d breast.

Add yours

:blink:

Mixed or black. Attractive. Caring side and ambition. The rest we can work on.

Tell a lie. You either need a bum or some breasts and a slim waist. Preferably all 3. To tame the demon in me and stop me chasing other meat.

Preferably black but i won't say no to a nice light/mixed ting. Nice eyes and smile. GOOD HAIR IS A MUST IF I'M BREEDING REAL TALK. Long legs. Slim. Nice bottom for me to bite on. Let's say 5"6 to 5"8ish.

She must also know her heels. Shoe game must be on 10,000,000,000

Intelligent and intellectual. No air heads. Good sense of humour.

My bruddas.

Also, Hips spread wide like butter on toast and a decent amount of GAMMON, not too much.

If all thats there I'll be ready to lipse outside NikeTown Oxford St around January sales.

• Upvote 1