Half of young black men in the uk out of work (drug dealers)

The Somalian

Get todays guardian like I said black guys are a breed of wasters. Now it's official. Using up the goverments resources send u guys back on the banana boat to Africa and the indies

Pete defend this fact please, mr pro black half of your race are bums.

Probaly also a big strain on the child benifits also.

Just saying

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

I blame MTV base channel u and gta and movies normal people watch this stuff see it as entertainment blacks watch it and see it as a lifestyle to aim for and just fester on the dole no hope and ambition. Like that other coon chap4uns who is trying to tell me he has a big boy whip has some flash yard. I think this guy suffers from CUS channel u syndrome. 8t2 deffo suffers from this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I blame MTV base channel u and gta and movies normal people watch this stuff see it as entertainment blacks watch it and see it as a lifestyle to aim for and just fester on the dole no hope and ambition. Like that other coon chap4uns who is trying to tell me he has a big boy whip has some flash yard. I think this guy suffers from CUS channel u syndrome. 8t2 deffo suffers from this.

you're spot on my nigga

• Downvote 1

Please do not be taken to thinking that this Jigglypoof d*ckhead reads the guardian newspaper. All he has done is read the hard hitting headline as he grabbed this weeks copy of Zoo/nuts magazine.

I actually read the guardian from time to time and having now read this report I can tell you straight that this Jigglyprick certainly didnt read the article. And it only took me reading the first paragraph to realise it, cos had he actually read it he would never have even posted this thread.

C'mon Jigglyspunk, what was the article actually about? Hell, how much does the Guardian even cost you bottom feeder?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This Jigglypuff character really needs to be resting at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Can you please upload ur YouTube hood video that will make u millions bro. I am not waterbased Pokemon think ur confusing me with blastoise. About jigglyspunk I will evolve into jigglytough anyway forget all this jive talking how many of you blacks have an actual job? Bet you sign on or are on some dumb uni course which you will probaly drop out of before year 3. Your a strain on society and I think this should be discussed in parliament dirty nogs. And no boy I was not buying nuts I was buying the daily sport boy.

This Jigglypuff character really needs to be resting at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Can you please upload ur YouTube hood video that will make u millions bro. I am not waterbased Pokemon think ur confusing me with blastoise. About jigglyspunk I will evolve into jigglytough anyway forget all this jive talking how many of you blacks have an actual job? Bet you sign on or are on some dumb uni course which you will probaly drop out of before year 3. Your a strain on society and I think this should be discussed in parliament dirty nogs. And no boy I was not buying nuts I was buying the daily sport boy.

Dude, in 12 months I've spent over three grand on my own company, I'm on the board of directors for another company, by september/october I will have enough money in the bank for the deposit on a house if I chose to go down that path then. I'm a science fiction writer of short stories that I can confirm Greg Bear has recently read one of them, I visit the gym 4 to 6 times a week, I am educated and finished any course I was a part of.

I also have a job for a company I've been with for 6 years. I have no children though I'm in the early throws of a very nice relationship with a beautiful black woman who is the house manager for an international hotel chain. She is also educated, has no kids, pays her bills on time, drives her own car that's fully paid for. She doesn't use fake hair, fake eyelashes or fake nails. She goes jogging 3 times a week and her drive invigorates my drive, which invigorates her drive.

So while your trying to stereotype black men recognise that there probably isn't one person on this forum that fits the stereotype your trying to thrust on us.

Meanwhile your dropping racial stereotypes which makes it much easier to stereotype you, but I'm not going to. I'm just going to say your a prick who deserves to be drowned for thinking the way you do, posting a sensationalist headline like that without considering how young black men in this country might have made it to the bottom of that particular pile.

Like I said, your a prick and you couldn't have the drive I have, or indeed the drive or creativity of any one of those young black men you try to talk down to without justification.

Please go slip on a high ledge somewhere

y u feed him

• Downvote 2

Guest chap44uns

Dude, in 12 months I've spent over three grand on my own company, I'm on the board of directors for another company, by september/october I will have enough money in the bank for the deposit on a house if I chose to go down that path then. I'm a science fiction writer of short stories that I can confirm Greg Bear has recently read one of them, I visit the gym 4 to 6 times a week, I am educated and finished any course I was a part of.

I also have a job for a company I've been with for 6 years. I have no children though I'm in the early throws of a very nice relationship with a beautiful black woman who is the house manager for an international hotel chain. She is also educated, has no kids, pays her bills on time, drives her own car that's fully paid for. She doesn't use fake hair, fake eyelashes or fake nails. She goes jogging 3 times a week and her drive invigorates my drive, which invigorates her drive.

So while your trying to stereotype black men recognise that there probably isn't one person on this forum that fits the stereotype your trying to thrust on us.

Meanwhile your dropping racial stereotypes which makes it much easier to stereotype you, but I'm not going to. I'm just going to say your a prick who deserves to be drowned for thinking the way you do, posting a sensationalist headline like that without considering how young black men in this country might have made it to the bottom of that particular pile.

Like I said, your a prick and you couldn't have the drive I have, or indeed the drive or creativity of any one of those young black men you try to talk down to without justification.

Please go slip on a high ledge somewhere

spuds

• Upvote 1

Mr davious x I would say you are the anomonly well done I think you should go round these black urban schools talking to kids and try and inspire them. Because all I think they think life is about guns sex and making music. When the news comes on and I hear that there has been a stabbing I just change the channel because I don't want to hear the usual he was a good lad bollocks. I know allot of my fellow white folk do the same. Me and my mate was going to the shop and there was a group of these monkeys standing outside so we decided to turn around and go to another shop they started to follow us. Had to leg it. I decided to stand up now because it's like the apes have control of the zoo. A bad day when a white man can't walk through his own country.

Cocaine hmmmm ok suppose u sell me the coke on your strip dirty black bastard. How many children have you got? Do you even work I bet you stay in your house and smoke weed all dy listening to Giggs dirty bunny

On my phone pete cant send a link but it will prob be on the guardian website it is fact