Half of young black men in the uk out of work (drug dealers)

The Somalian

Guest petercrotch

NUMBERS DNT LIEEEE

theres no way you can just sweep this under the carpet

this is a damning indictment on the state of the black community

50% ! .,.. 1 in 2 ..

and some of the black denial in here is probabbly the reason... as an afghan i can take responsibility for the nauseating and negative quirks of my own culture and country

can you as a black man do the same ?

i was just at the gym and i was surrounded by litterally dozens of young black men... who couldnt speak properly and to me looked completely unemployable

if you cant learn to conduct yourself correctly and in your own life.. how can you hope to try and find a job

You are a grade a MUG . Are you really going trust government STATISTICS from the same government that are in your dirty illiterate country now who said its because of the war on terror when its really because of oil. FCUK OFF

• Downvote 1

How much % of the population of this whole country is black??

even if it is half of all young black males, it's still not a lot

if anything, this it's more of an issue for the black community then it is for the country, why do they not work?? what can be done about this??

the fact is, most people are actually better off living off benefits then they would if they worked 40 hours per week for minimum wage, especially in London

i'm not saying it's right, but you can't really blame them for not wanting to do it, they are living nice off there benefits so why bother working 40 hours per week, and then losing a quater of your weekly wages on transport and another quarter on tax/other deductions, it just doesn't work.

there are hundreds of thousands of white English people who live off benefits and plan to do it for there entire lives, a lot more then the whole black population in this country put together.

there are 2 options, either increase wages or decrease the benefits enough so they struggle to live off them and have no choice but to work, but there is no chance of the Government of this country doing that, they have no back bone.

most black people yeah?

black - ranging from a man who originates from the Ivory Coast to a woman who comes from Barbados - people don't make what easy for themselves exactly?

no point answering not coming back in here to read this sh*t

• Downvote 1

figure seems kinda gassed but still this is what happens when we dont control the economy within our own areas.

all them chip shops, places selling weave, cocoa butter, plantain and all that sh*t that mostly black people buy and its mostly patel getting paid off it. there are affs doing their ting with the shops though, hopefully in a generation or 2 the amount of shops selling these goods owned by affs will increase.

figure seems kinda gassed but still this is what happens when we dont control the economy within our own areas.

all them chip shops, places selling weave, cocoa butter, plantain and all that sh*t that mostly black people buy and its mostly patel getting paid off it. there are affs doing their ting with the shops though, hopefully in a generation or 2 the amount of shops selling these goods owned by affs will increase.

True, unfortunately those aff shops arent franchised like the indian hair shops so the aff shop has to charge more for their stuff. If more black people were clued up enough not to worry about the extra 10p your paying for your coco butter in the aff shop, more of those aff shops would survive and grow.

The past few years have seen me buy black more and more even if it is more expensive... Its a powernomics thing

Guest petercrotch

This is why black people should support eachother financially and through marrying black women and create black households

African's won't drop down the price though

Patel will drop 50% without even thinking twice

Yeah because they can do that. Its exactly the same thing Tesco, Asda, Sainsburies have been doing to GAME and Gamestation. If its cheaper to buy your game at a supermarket thats where your going to buy it. The problem with that is that while we go to the supermarket it causes GAME not to get that sale and at some point they will be in debt then have to close. This is happening right now to GAME and its exactly what happens to individualised black businesses that dont have the support of each other.

But that's the thing, if you be real, nobody actually cares about supporting businesses like that, it's all about money, the best price is where people will go

it's just the way it is, it won't change.

it's only a matter of time before all these small shops are gone anyway, these large supermarkets are appearing everywhere now, i have about 8 large supermarkets and at least 20-25 smaller ones (like them small Co-Op stores) within a 5 mile radius of where i live, all the High Street shops are dead, the only ones left are the Asian shops, where only Asian people shop at.

But that's the thing, if you be real, nobody actually cares about supporting businesses like that, it's all about money, the best price is where people will go

it's only a matter of time before all these small shops are gone anyway, these large supermarkets are appearing everywhere now, i have about 8 large supermarkets and at least 20-25 smaller ones (like them small Co-Op stores) within a 5 mile radius of where i live, all the High Street shops are dead, the only ones left are the Asian shops, where only Asian people shop at.

Yeah but do you see the point you made? The Asian shops are still there cos Asians still shop there regardless of price. It keeps the money in the community which is how its supposed to be.

I did already state that I buy black more and more these days and I truly hope we cotton on to how important this is

Those Asian people only shop there because the shops are local, the prices are good and they have stuff available that is not available in your local Asda

you just have to go to your local Carribean food shop and look at the prices.. do they expect people to buy food from there when they want £3 for a bit of rice lol

it's not directly to do with race, it's about money, nobody actually goes out to buy something from a certain place because they want to support it, it's because of the price/service in that place.

it's like now, if i want to buy a bottle of JD, i could go Tesco's or any supermarket, but my local Asian shop has the best price, so i will go there, them having those good prices meanthat they have more customers, if the African shops were a bit of flexible with the prices and what they had to offer, people would go there just as much as they go anywhere else.

same with those Polish shops, i had never been to one before in my life, but i went to one and the prices are crazy, everything was so cheap that i wanted to go back there, i didn't go back because i wanted to support the shop or Polish people.

• Upvote 2

Those Asian people only shop there because the shops are local, the prices are good and they have stuff available that is not available in your local Asda

you just have to go to your local Carribean food shop and look at the prices.. do they expect people to buy food from there when they want £3 for a bit of rice lol

it's not directly to do with race, it's about money, nobody actually goes out to buy something from a certain place because they want to support it, it's because of the price/service in that place.

it's like now, if i want to buy a bottle of JD, i could go Tesco's or any supermarket, but my local Asian shop has the best price, so i will go there, them having those good prices meanthat they have more customers, if the African shops were a bit of flexible with the prices and what they had to offer, people would go there just as much as they go anywhere else.

same with those Polish shops, i had never been to one before in my life, but i went to one and the prices are crazy, everything was so cheap that i wanted to go back there, i didn't go back because i wanted to support the shop or Polish people.

Sigh, your not following the story through to its conclusion.

I go back to whats happening with GAME. Now the supermarkets are still charging less than they are for games until they have squeezed GAME out of the fight. Once the competition is gone do you really think the price will stay low in the supermarkets?

When there's nowhere else to get water, we can charge what we want and you will pay.

Guest petercrotch

You are so wrong its unreal .

Look at jews .

They only shop at their own stores

Asians more time will shop at their own stores aswell

Guest Chelsea Jack

wonder what would happen if u lot started opening turban and sari shops.

actually i might do that. bet all the asians in peckham/etc have to get their gear out of ends

'ERE ARE LAV, GENUINE SILK SARI, FIVE BOB. BUY A PAIR AND GET A SANDELWOOD SOAP THROOWN IN'

LOOOOL A POWER-LIFTING PADDY SELLING TURBANS EFJD[FPOIKFCDXOKPFOKD

THE IMAGERY

• Upvote 1

You are so wrong its unreal .

Look at jews .

They only shop at their own stores

Asians more time will shop at their own stores aswell

I don't think i've ever seen a Jew before in my life, but Asian's buy what they cannot buy from supermarkets from those Asian shops, they will still go shopping in Asda to buy everything else

lol @ thinking Asian's only shop in Asian shops because they are Asian shops

ok, MAYBE some of the older generation mite go there because the people in the shop can speak there language because they don't speak English, but hardly anybody goes into shops because of who the shop is run by

examples:

the traditional food that most Asian's eat - the spices and all that.. those are only available in Asian shops, so they basically have no other alternative, the "ethnic" aisle in Asda won't have that stuff

Asian clothing - those female suits.. you don't see them being sold in H&M, so again, the Asian's have no alternative but to go to Asian shops

at the end of the day, the businesses on your local High Street that run by black people tend to be either Carribean food, them weave shops, barber shops or hair dressers.. those shops mainly appeal to the black community, not many places are highly populated with blacks, not enough for those businesses to make enough from there target aundience anyway.

how many white guys go and get a hair cut from your local black barber??

how many white females do you see browsing in your local weave/hair accessory shop??

these businesses are struggling because there are not enough customers aka not enough black people who are willing to go there.