Half of young black men in the uk out of work (drug dealers)

The Somalian

most of the people you see on tv are jews

you probably pass jews all the time a lot of them have westernised and are now atheists but they still have jew families and names

/

anyways this topic is trash same circle every few months espesh all these shops talk

wrote some long reply but tbh it would of been wasted on you man

these shop owners prob make less then minimum wage

edit pos beavis

the poor stay poor and without them there wont be no rich

and for all those who come with those hollywood "my mum raised me on her own she had 323939 jobs we lived in a council house with money only for air sandwiches but i still made it to uni and got a job "

well fucking done in advance.... youve just jumped from one stereotype to another

/

a next problem not just a black one but a inner city one.... kids who dont pursue education(its not for everyone a smarter kid might not be geared for 5-6 extra years where as sometimes an average kid is because they are just going along not great at anything until they find something) dont think a 15k a year job is good enough for them they look there noses down on it and think they should be on director money straight out of school.....where as if they take that job at the bottom they can easily work there way to a comfy 30-40k by the time they are in there 30s which is a respectable income and coupled with a partner can be doubled..........

not everyone is business geared to be a millionaire and not everyone will be a baller/rapper.......

/

rah reckon my original post was shorter

Guest petercrotch
You are so wrong its unreal .

Look at jews .

They only shop at their own stores

Asians more time will shop at their own stores aswell

I don't think i've ever seen a Jew before in my life, but Asian's buy what they cannot buy from supermarkets from those Asian shops, they will still go shopping in Asda to buy everything else

lol @ thinking Asian's only shop in Asian shops because they are Asian shops

ok, MAYBE some of the older generation mite go there because the people in the shop can speak there language because they don't speak English, but hardly anybody goes into shops because of who the shop is run by

examples:

the traditional food that most Asian's eat - the spices and all that.. those are only available in Asian shops, so they basically have no other alternative, the "ethnic" aisle in Asda won't have that stuff

Asian clothing - those female suits.. you don't see them being sold in H&M, so again, the Asian's have no alternative but to go to Asian shops

at the end of the day, the businesses on your local High Street that run by black people tend to be either Carribean food, them weave shops, barber shops or hair dressers.. those shops mainly appeal to the black community, not many places are highly populated with blacks, not enough for those businesses to make enough from there target aundience anyway.

how many white guys go and get a hair cut from your local black barber??

how many white females do you see browsing in your local weave/hair accessory shop??

these businesses are struggling because there are not enough customers aka not enough black people who are willing to go there.

Why do you think you dont see jews ? Because they spend dosh in their own establishments . and i didn't say all asians i said most .

When was the last time you saw mr patel shopping in one of mr becktash kazim ali (turk) shop?

And i agree with your last statement .

Blacks need to get back our hair and beauty stores for one and setup more sweetshops rather than fast food stores

• Downvote 1

was referring to asian newsagents/offies tbh

they work 14 hour shifts for an educated guess of around 50k a year

/

turkish supermarkets, restaurants etc..... are immigrant owned because of the business schemes the governement have/had no english born turks own them tings.... and they get franchised quick.... so for every 4/5 theres prob only 1 owners...

Guest chap44uns

I don't see what big deal is with mad vybez pic being posted seeing as they are in instragram topic. Not like the guy went on his facebook and got them aint that so Charlie

di heroin has got u missing di point

What point u mug? Things really do

Fly over your head you fucking mong the whole thing was me tr.olling. So makes ur point pointless you stupid SOB. Stop wearing tunnel vision visors aimed at my ass and re read the whole thread you d*ckhead proper occupying your life hating on mine lol at you loser for life. Say what u want but deep down at the cold of night you know this is true. You are a loser in life. If you was to die today who would really care? Think about it seriously wasteman lol at you.

I don't see what big deal is with mad vybez pic being posted seeing as they are in instragram topic. Not like the guy went on his facebook and got them aint that so Charlie

di heroin has got u missing di point

Keep with all this heroin talk which I have no qualms coz it ain't true

But when I say your a recluse loser prob has no real friends. Don't have a girlfriend don't work no prospects in life.

I know and so do most of the people on here no which is true so chin up. LOSER

How it feel? You know it's true

And I know this talk is bunning u aswell ROFL at this loser get a life

Guest chap44uns

What point u mug? Things really do

Fly over your head you f*ck*ng mong the whole thing was me tr.olling. So makes ur point pointless you stupid SOB. Stop wearing tunnel vision visors aimed at my ass and re read the whole thread you d*ckhead proper occupying your life hating on mine lol at you loser for life. Say what u want but deep down at the cold of night you know this is true. You are a loser in life. If you was to die today who would really care? Think about it seriously wasteman lol at you.

bubs-cry-crying-gif-sad-Favim.com-231195.gif