THE TREATMENT OF SKETS 'DURING' THE BEAT

jamanji

With skets, i dont have much respect but i aint fuckree to them.

Some man are definitely tooo harsh....people are people at the end of the day. ...cant be just being evil to someone coz of their sexual choice.

Skets just dont get the outdoor treatment....socializing is kept minimal. Sex is kept maximum and make sure they know that its just that without sounding like im boying their life.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

I had to wait 6months before i could beat

kjk

kjljhfg

kl

okjihutdtd

kll

kmbhfds6rr

d

ed

w

de

DEM ONES DERE

if Im dating someone and there aint sex in approximately 3 weeks I assume she is receiving pipe elsewhere so sh*t gets put to a cease

this post struck me as being weird, and made me want to ask a question,

if this is a rule for you going forward, how do you expect to ever end up in a relationship with a chick who isn't a sket? coz if i know a chick and withing 3 weeks of socializing i'm beating i class her as being a lil loose,

however by your criteria you'll also be turning away relationship material women,

or are you planning to live the life of a bachelor with casual sexual experience with multiple loose women for the rest of your life?

i'm actually confused by this.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We started dating call it October and we were having a stable and normal relationship but around Late january times we were both frustrated and she was tryna drop hints of me getting engaged

I completely ignored it and continued playing brick breaker on my fone. Started having arguments with her cos I wanted to pipe badly

Then forward like to February i dropped some valentine shit to her and she said she was "ready". i was happs was all phsyced and shit and she shegs saying she aint looking to have sex till marriage and how she had a bad dream etc where she went hell

I switched...she was having problems at home as her family where tryna make her get in a arranged marriage. she ghosted to germany or something when we were supposed to link up for dinner. I dumped her by text

she then returned from germany and shortly after she was pregnant and engaged.

now I don't really buy this wait ____ period shit.

Yeah g these hijabi girls are fucked in the head ,she aint even marriage material..my judgement was terrible she weren't even wifey material

Nowdays she's not together with her husband and she had to get blocked on Facebook cos she is messaging me on a regs. Was tempted to bore thru for pride but I won't give her no satisfaction

• Upvote 3

Yeah g these hijabi girls are fucked in the head ,she aint even marriage material..my judgement was terrible she weren't even wifey material

Nowdays she's not together with her husband and she had to get blocked on Facebook cos she is messaging me on a regs. Was tempted to bore thru for pride but I won't give her no satisfaction

That's what you call a 180

#Winning