The Apprentice 2012

Guest chap44uns

Lol at the designs the boys came up with. I kept thinking of that 'Bus on her face' T-Shirt that someone posted on here a while back.

I know the show is edited a certain way but these people still come across as thoughtless buffons, common sense just seems to go out the window and as for that Bulgarian chick in the boardroom Lord Sugar was just :clueless:

Too much talk not enough listening.

That northern girl, she is irritating beyond belief. I'm really weighing up my options on whether to continue watching the show, because I could do without having to listen to that bone chilling voice of hers. The cockney mixed race creature also kills part of my soul every time she opens her mouth.

I thought Gabriella, the team leader, did a good job to be fair. The rest of them just saw an opportunity to latch onto the Irish one's complaints, which I thought were unfounded. From the boys, because thats what they really were, none of them stood out. Still, interesting opening episode I guess.

Man spelt the name of the product wrong :lol:

• Downvote 1