AL-JOOzeera journalists Quit over syria bias

MARVELL

Always knew aljazeera was just an Alexjones type of station

posing as an alternative voice yet run by daemonz

although all the broadcasters you used to see on TV in the UK and dont see anymore now work there

its not surprising that there was an agenda.

big up RT and press TV, the only 2 really telling you whats gwarning

According to Al Akhbar, the bureau's managing director, Hassan Shaaban reportedly resigned last week after leaked emails revealed his frustrations over the news channel's coverage of Syria, according to a source within the television network.

RT reported that a source told the Lebanese paper Al Akhbar that Al Jazeera’s Beirut correspondent Ali Hashem had quit over the channel’s stance on covering events in Syria.

A source apparently told the Lebanese press that "… his position [which] changed after the station refused to show photos he had taken of armed fighters clashing with the Syrian Army in Wadi Khaled. Instead [Al Jazeera] lambasted him as a shabeeh (implying a regime loyalist).”

the Qatari govt who own aljazeera are the Western daemons best friends, hes also chairman of the so called Arab league which is more like the Dictators-friendly-with-the-west-league who care calling for Intervention in Syria, and Iran..and who gave the green lilght against Libya.

It is very disturbing to hear how Al Jazeera is now becoming this regional player for foreign policy in a way that some would arguably say the BBC and others have been for decades,” he said. “If Al Jazeera Arabic is going to take a war-like stance after [the] Qatari government, this would be very ill.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

i doubt press TV is run by jews.

however who runs the news wouldnt have been important if it was reported correctly

my emphasis in on the fact that news isnt reported correctly

im surprised you put that sentence together well, and sounded like someone over 16. well done

• Downvote 3

big up RT and press TV, the only 2 really telling you whats gwarning

Russia Today?

Russia Today?

Russia f*ck*ng Today?

http://en.wikipedia....RT_(TV_network)

RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a government-funded global multilingual television news network based in the Russian Federation

By your logic:

Al Jazeera = Qatar = Qatar Government = Western Puppet = Bad and an unreliable source of information

Russia Today = Russian Government = Putin, etc = Good and a reliable source of information

1329499592871.gif

The f*ck outa here

wow you went on to wiki to find out facts about RT.

such insight innit

RT have said many times that they are NOT state run,

the BBC is funded in the same way RT is funded, they receive a govt grant but are independent editorial

maybe press TV is more state run, but you have man like Jack frost, former UK govt officials as regular guests exposing the sh*t that occurs in the so called 'free press'.....so ur the one who needs to f*ck outta here with your useless research.

wow you went on to wiki to find out facts about RT.

such insight innit

RT have said many times that they are NOT state run,

the BBC is funded in the same way RT is funded, they receive a govt grant but are independent editorial

maybe press TV is more state run, but you have man like Jack frost, former UK govt officials as regular guests exposing the sh*t that occurs in the so called 'free press'

I fully knew you'd pull out something wrong with citing wikipedia and try and play it like I'm simple for doing so.

Please tell me what's wrong with taking information about something from a source that demands that all statements are referenced and that moderates its content in a decentralised fashion through a massive worldwide community of unpaid users, with no editorial and no sponsors to please.

And by the way, here's the main reference from the wikipedia article about Russia Today being state funded.

http://rbth.ru/articles/2010/03/23/230310_rt.html

Should I have posted that instead of the wikipedia link first to show more insight?

i still dont get how what you just posted is evidence of state funding

RT itself has said it is NOT state run, and that they receive funding in the same way the BBC, Deutsche Welle, VOice of america, PBS, France 24, and to an extent ITV, CH4 receive their full or part funding. however it is independent editorially. yet these western media broadcast their propaganda all over the world to hundreds of millions.

wiki is the laziest lamest source of info for some things especially where citing something thats not favourable to western concerns and interests

using the word STATE RUN is just a quick switch off tool used for sheeple, in the same way 'racist' 'anti semitic' 'liberal' are used..... for simple minds.

Last post on this. It's pointless. You aren't going to acknowledge anything I put before you.

i still dont get how what you just posted is evidence of state funding

http://rbth.ru/artic.../230310_rt.html

She also said Russia Today never hid that it was funded by the government

wiki is the laziest lamest source of info for some things especially where citing something thats not favourable to western concerns and interests

I still don't understand why getting cited information off of a collaboratively put together website, with no commercial backing, is bad.

Your last point about "western concerns" in relation to wikipedia doesn't make any sense. Don't know what your on about, but I think you are trying to tell me that wikipedia is another biased information source. Again, wikipedia is contributed to by a global community of people (not just the west) that don't get paid. No ads. No editorial. Every statement must be cited. Articles that are insufficiently cited are flagged as so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

And it's available in 284 different languages. That would point to a wide reaching global spread of wikipedia, not just in western countries.

you dont see anything bad with WIki, but you see evrything bad about RT?

what do you reckon RT have reported recently , like a world event that was a major lie?

are they the ones who lied about Libya,afghanistan, and the lies about syria?

all these lies were constantly regurgitated by the mainstream media...

of course im not going to agree with your stupid, baseless points...

Tell me, with proof why RT is worse than the BBC or STFU.

oh yeah, but wiki is so reliable

http://www.guardian....-zionist-groups

<p>i never said it did either, im showing how unreliable WIki is when western concerns are questioned,

a course to learn how to EDIT WIKI to put your people in a better light????how can that be reliable then when seeking an independent source. you will be reading what the israeli editors want you to know or to see it how they see it, not getting the full facts.i just edited the RT page now without even logging in. smh

<p>i never said it did either, im showing how unreliable WIki is when western concerns are questioned,

a course to learn how to EDIT WIKI to put your people in a better light????how can that be reliable then when seeking an independent source. you will be reading what the israeli editors want you to know or to see it how they see it, not getting the full facts.i just edited the RT page now without even logging in. smh

And I've said to you several times that it's moderated by a massive global community of unpaid individuals.

You're basically trying to tell me that everyone that ever contributed anything to wikipedia had exactly the same mindset and bias as each other. And you're being completely ignorant of the fact that all statements must be referenced. The information I got off wikipedia about RT was referenced. Not some made up bullshit.

What did you edit on the RT pages? Let's see how long it stays there.

i doubt press TV is run by jews.

however who runs the news wouldnt have been important if it was reported correctly

my emphasis in on the fact that news isnt reported correctly

no

the emphasis was on how much you know and have always known apparently, letting us into your hidden world of secret information so we can all know whats "gwarning"

even though, as usual, your just regurgitating something you've read and swallowed unquestionably

when someone questions your bullshit you fail to provide any coherent defence, brush off any critisism with nonsense excuses and demand irrefutable proof to the contrary or STFU, all whilst you provide only anecdotal evidence

no ones even questioned the fact that RT may provide less, or differently, biased reports on "Western concern"

they're just poitning out the flaws in your argument

i think people just get annoyed with your constant bragging and attempts to shine as some half intelligent guy-in-the-know when its clear to all involved your a pathetic stupid c*nt

• Upvote 2

jesus christ

i'm not gona sit here n measure my d*ck with you

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/76060-un-drugs-gangs-make-brit-cities-no-go-areas/page__st__20

but here's 1 topic i can think of that highlights your intellectual inferiority n i think your neg count says the rest

any confused chinese kid pretending to be an educated black man on the internet

your an idiot if you think RT is a reliable source of information, its a completely biased propaganda outlet. its like fox news in reverse.

Do you not think its odd how RUSSIA today spends so much time 'reporting' on american issues and pandering to western conspiracy theorists and has almost nothing to say about whats currently happening in russia.

/

Funniest thing about conspiracy theorists is they are usually completely selfish with their conspiracies, they dont like to share them out too much, apparently the US government or the West has the monopoly on conspiracies.

this 'I dont know much, but I know I dont trust my government' mentality leads to a blind unquestioning faith in any information that comes from an opposing source. So if Rt/saddam/Gaddafi/assad says 'i'm a not a tyrant, im a benevolent father figure. im not shelling my own ppl this is an illusion, this is the work of foreign mercenaries/terrorists/cia operatives and i sh*t candy floss' then people want to believe it, because ultimately a lot of conspiracy theorists love to simplify world events into a struggle between good and bad as much as nationalistic patriots.

What if everones bad? what if theyre all f*ck*ng liars? what if the US government, the dictators, the rebel leaders, the russian/chinese governments are all evil cunts? we live in a murky world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

local monkey, you UN thread explanation was rubbish. You proved nothing, but clang at straws,

dont feel threatened bcos your points get shot down. thats life

if i make any threads to say something and you or anyone opposes it, and doesnt provide evidence of why what i posted is false

then you will get treated with the same level of stupidity you attempted.

for example, so i make a thread about Aljazeera journalists quitting over biased news that influences foreign policy citing Syria as an example

not one of you has presented any evidence to refute that, or what really happened. Instead you talk about RT being a 'state run' organisation.

You say state run, Yet in this country and all of the western media, the media and the govt are literally bedfellows as the hacking scandal has revealed (it didnt really just reveal it cos this was well known by those who cared to) but at least the extent of it, where you had top MP's daring to rear their heads and say that they have lived in fear bcos of the media's power. Before elections, PM's and budding PMs travel to go and visit the person who owns 50% of UK media and pay homage.

and you talk about another country having a 'state run' media?? what do you have

this is news reported on RT, and press TV. its not reported by other news outlets, Yet if press TV journalists quit over something similar you can guarantee an interview with all the major news outlets...... its not just the fact that people are quitting its WHY they are quitting...

the news coverage IN the west is mostly a bunch of lies especially when it comes to foreign policy that could eventually lead to war and high Oil prices and billions of tax payers money spent down the drain based on lies by a govt who most pple trust.

if you want to compare countries... we can put up the influence Russia has had on world affairs and how they affect us today and will tomorrow, against that of the UK/US/EU and then ask why i should be as concerned as RUssia is about reporting whats going on in the West, as i should be for whats going on in Russia or Iran.

you are the idiot who thinks that i dont know that RT will probably be biased about russian affairs or press tv about Iran. However, the people they speak to are not conspiracy theorists, I have seen the israeli ambassador to the UK on a QT styled debate on press TV, the guy who's running for London mayor used to work for them,

the same calibre of professors and 'think tanks' that the UK media speak to are the ones who they speak to as well. The independent recently 'exposed' the fact that this Euro crisis has strangely benefited Goldman sachs position to influence Govt policy as an overwhelming number of money men advising govt all come from Goldman sachs...... the BBC interviewed someone who stated this, and immediately got shot down. Yet RT regularly interviews the former MD of Goldman sachs who has always been saying the same thing.

Sit there in your stupidity looking at RT being state run and thinking ur getting news. And if they are all bad? then at least i was able to hear both sides to make my own mind up. not run on friggin wikipeadia to find out.

• Downvote 2