AL-JOOzeera journalists Quit over syria bias

MARVELL

max keiser is at least in the position to talk about what he comments on

and of course, thats the remit of his role to play that part since they never wanted to adopt the rigid daemonistic format of the mainstream

you'd rather hear someone appear calm and collected and intelligent talking out of his arse than someone who gets eccentric stating the truth?

local monkey, you UN thread explanation was rubbish. You proved nothing, but clang at straws,

dont feel threatened bcos your points get shot down. thats life

if i make any threads to say something and you or anyone opposes it, and doesnt provide evidence of why what i posted is false

then you will get treated with the same level of stupidity you attempted.

for example, so i make a thread about Aljazeera journalists quitting over biased news that influences foreign policy citing Syria as an example

not one of you has presented any evidence to refute that, or what really happened. Instead you talk about RT being a 'state run' organisation.

ffs this kid....talkin about stupidity when he thinks the past tense for cling is clang

please tell me what i was trying to prove in the UN thread?? i had to explain what you were reading because you can't understand english properly

no one has denied any reasons for any journalists quitting anything have they. They're simply questioning the realibility of RT as you seem to be insisting that they speak the gospel

tthe simple fact is that you're obviously not an intelligent person so people find it hard to accept what you're saying, despite the remnants of truth, as skengis said, you clearly blindly accept opposing versions of events and then rush on here to brag about your findings

funny thing is i've heard you rant about whites shitloads, africa, jews, the middle east, you name it.....your an expert in your head

i havn't once heard you mention your own people

• Downvote 1

my people consist of chinese gambian, carrib and thai. feel free to discuss them as you see fit.

if you refute the reliability of RT, then i refute the reliability of media i have mentioned and provided reasons why

all you have come up with is state run. yet its as state run as the BBC is state run, was that refuted either with evidence?

im not here to argue with you cos ur just stupid, you already know that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i havn't f*ckin come up with or refuted anything you rambling lunatic!

we all understand BBC etc are state run......i believe that was the point someone was making.....pointing out the simularity

everybody agrees that the western media are bullshitters......they're saying the same about others also

its blatantly f*ckin obvious to anyone who's read any of our exchanges before that the ONLY f*ckin reason your here is to argue....

you f*ckin argue when I'm agreeing with you, you argue when you don't understand what your arguing against, and when its explained to you you argue some more

your a rambling confused nutcase and a perfect posterboy for the risks of race mixing

ur boring, go and latch on to raegus who bothers to discuss anything reasonable with you.

and everyone knows ur on here cos you can only say half the stuff you say online in your bedroom or at your local stormfront meetings.

i cant think why u keep coming back here. you are all for segregation yet you keep loggin onto a forum that is totally the opposite? gday

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yh mate i'm the boring repetitive 1

u can't think why I keep coming back here yet everyone knows why I'm on here? lol

my views on the future of my race have little to do with what forums I choose to frequent, your a very small minded chap

your the 1 with an obvious hatred for whites and yet your living in england and moving to canada. you know damn well the chinese wouldn't welcome you

i grew up using this forum, it provides me with entertainment, the other day i even got a 5er off ebay

i don't know any other forums so when i finished uni n found myself alone in my room alot i drifted back here

i enjoy the banter and some discussion, i like to have my ideas challenged and understand different perspectives

stormfront would obviously be more accommodating what with all the hatred and anger directed towards whites on here

not sure its for me tho

Then leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay here. Go to a forum where they don't allow people to challenge their beliefs.

There are 3 users on here tops that have anger towards whites. I am not one of them. Stop doing the f*ck*ng victim act whites love to do and f*ck off.