Prayer Times for my muslim brothers today.

cashoverhoes

I know we have a lot of muslim brothers on here so I've decided to post up the prayer times for each day I think it may help my other brothers to pray if there is an ongoing post. And who do I talk to about a name change on here. All times are for my London people according to the Muslim world league.

Fajr - 4.24am

Sunrise - 6:16

Zuhr - 12:09PM

Asr 15:16 PM

Maghrib - 18:03PM

Isha - 19:49 PM

Also if any of my akhis are having problem resisting the shytaan (smoking,drinking,fornication) post in here we can help keep the iman strong.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

well let me try answer as many questions as possible.

In order to resist shiatan you should always remember Allah when an evil thought / action comes into your head or recite a surah this should hopefully curb any evil desires you may have.

Every one should watch the shaitan series on youtube

As for praying 5 times a day it is a must in Islam think of it like this do you not thank your mother on mothers day for bringing you into this world? Then why can't you thank the almighty for creating this earth and all of the alamin (us,jinns and angels) prayers do not take very long and it helps you to stay on the right path by remembering Allah. Don't get me wrong no way am I close to being the perfect muslim but the intention is there and I am trying my best. Any other questions let me know.

• Upvote 1