How to deal with a problem called Venom??

The Somalian

n we all know the orientals love a gamble

Yeah that's why it's always crackers in every ladbroke.

jeez lad don't be so up tight its jus an observation

i hardly ever see any yella fellas about the streets but i step into bill hill or an arcade they're always there without doubt

think its somethin to do with it bein illegal in china, not necessarily a weakness

ease up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

n we all know the orientals love a gamble

Yeah that's why it's always crackers in every ladbroke.

jeez lad don't be so up tight its jus an observation

i hardly ever see any yella fellas about the streets but i step into bill hill or an arcade they're always there without doubt

think its somethin to do with it bein illegal in china, not necessarily a weakness

ease up

shut ya mout

Local - you know when you keep cussing venom for only absorbing information which already aligns with his belief-system.

I will bet you 25p that you're just as guilty of this, and it's likely the biggest resource that fuels your racist little mind..

...just sayin stil

what belief system would this be

if u saw the people in my circle of friends I don't think you'd agree, but i'm not sure exactly what your accusing me of

i guess that sounds like "na i ent a racist i know a black guy"

tbh i was guilty of this when i was a liberal little twat, used to ignore sh*t right in front of my eyes

but please....ellaborate

nvm jus clocked "racist little mind"

i'm not a racist mate i don't know where your gettin this from

cos i noticed old chinese men n women love a gamble?

cos i agree with the UN report that immigration is a cause of community fragmentation?

will it ever be OK with the pigmentated for white people to look out for their own interests?

raegus n carlos plz link me to these racist comments I'm obviously always spouting

• Downvote 1

i'd disagree, i make a conscious effort not to fall into the trap of white racism

that includes the ever growing additions to the list

i for 1 believe as soon as any frenchman, african or chinese step off the boat and breath in the filthy air of our island that they're just as british as me, if not more so

after all 1 of their distant relatives may have at 1 point been used as a slave or called a name by a white person with no connection to me

whilst my family's past generations just sat around all day gettin rich off a next guy's sweat

this guy posted up research by an American white supremacist and tried to pass it as reliable

:lol:

i don't think its suprising that doing a google search for information regarding the higher tendancy of black people in the UK to commit violent crimes and murders that the top result was put together by someone you would describe as a white supremacist?

i was asked for statistics so i found them

if i remember rightly the stats were taken from government reports

here's the trap of white racism that i try to avoid, thanks for highlighting the ignorance......if your deemed a racist by the communist liberals of the New West then anything you say is automatically dismissed

if u can recall just 1 of them instances raegus i'll put my hands up and admit i'm just as bad as u.....my memory ain't what it should be

this guy posted up research by an American white supremacist and tried to pass it as reliable

:lol:

i don't think its suprising that doing a google search for information regarding the higher tendancy of black people in the UK to commit violent crimes and murders that the top result was put together by someone you would describe as a white supremacist?

i was asked for statistics so i found them

if i remember rightly the stats were taken from government reports

here's the trap of white racism that i try to avoid, thanks for highlighting the ignorance......if your deemed a racist by the communist liberals of the New West then anything you say is automatically dismissed

Please produce the research that shows that as a black man I am born with a predisposition towards violence/crimes/e.c.t.

the only thing i got out of this thread is pissed at raegus

why are you chatting sh*t

ASIAN PEOPLE ARE FILTHY GAMBLERS

you cant go near anywhere that involves gambling without an asian person

trust me go henley-on-thames or lancashire or anywhere in the scottish highlands

if theres odds, theres asians, an is bait theyr eyes are like that from staring at roullete all day u dunce

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1