How to deal with a problem called Venom??

The Somalian

the only thing i got out of this thread is pissed at raegus

why are you chatting sh*t

ASIAN PEOPLE ARE FILTHY GAMBLERS

you cant go near anywhere that involves gambling without an asian person

trust me go henley-on-thames or lancashire or anywhere in the scottish highlands

if theres odds, theres asians, an is bait theyr eyes are like that from staring at roullete all day u dunce

mad?

Please produce the research that shows that as a black man I am born with a predisposition towards violence/crimes/e.c.t.

Real anthropological studies are currently frowned upon by the UN so I wouldn't expect any such studies to be happening any time soon

But the stats of the number of inter and intra-racial murders in the UK is available, blacks unfortunately come out on top of both lists

jus say the word n i'll dig em up

woodpecker speaks truth

UN frowned upon it? I'd rather you dug that up.

/

I'd question the validity of those stats which is why I'd say don't waste your time

UN frowned upon it? I'd rather you dug that up.

/

I'd question the validity of those stats which is why I'd say don't waste your time

haha why would u? graph straight from a government report that was intended to help identify unequal opportunities for minorities? it wasn't collated by any supremacist, just straight facts from the police

its there if you want to dispute it anyway, just let me kno.....or u can carry on with your head in the sand

yeah the UN/the powers that be/governments frown upon anything that could identify definitive differences between members of different races, brain size, muscle growth etc

that would rock the boat of diversity n they wouldn't want that

hence the lack of anthropological studies in regards to biological characteristics compared to generations gone

research charles darwin's findings on race and how he's now labelled a racist to understand further

i ain't got one mate i dont have the tools nor the info nor the time to hypothesise such matters properly

the higher testosterone levels would have a biological impact i assume

and lets be honest any explanation for the disproportional high number of black murderers that didn't somehow involve white people taking the blame would be deemed racist end of

what would yours be?

I've never really had any interest in making any blanket statements unless conclusive evidence was put before me.

From when there was never a level playing field for black people, I don't see how you can talk about proportions - your data is tainted by unwanted variables.

I just cannot see how anyone of sound mind can be racist.