Jeremy Kyle yesterday (black people from London lol)

kerser

Cant win an argument with a woman.

Disagree when I am with my white bird she tries to go on a bit give her a slap argument done.

Black bird give her a slap and you have to deal with her brothers and cousins (who remembers that real McCoy episode?)

I don't know, I've had the same reaction when I dated a pikey one time (long story).

If the girl is connected you're always going to have problems, if she's not, you're not.

Disagree when I am with my white bird she tries to go on a bit give her a slap argument done.

Black bird give her a slap and you have to deal with her brothers and cousins (who remembers that real McCoy episode?)

You're a full time prick, how you gonna slap a woman?

I hope you're joking. Not cool at all Ras Jiggly.

You'll enjoy your vip2 experience more if you take EVERYTHING posted with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 3

old-lady-shaking-head.gif

• Upvote 3

You'll enjoy your vip2 experience more if you take EVERYTHING posted with a grain of salt.

Are you the don who said he was at Cambridge then switched it to Oxford?

Hang tight you, that's sound advice.

• Downvote 1

If you think that's bad wait til you hear the story about my ex Sam mcgarity from walthamstow I got her sexually assaulted down some flats in wood street. I remember crying down the phone to me about killing herself when I got off the phone I was in stiches. Facebook her about the story swear she still don't know I was behind the assault.

If u do tell her say Rapheal set it up that's what she knows me as and this tale is100% true

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

And this is exactly the biggest problem with putting black people who are living in the western world on programs like jeremy kyle,take me out etc for entertrainment .

There will always be a large handful of coons that will believe the hype and start tarring all black women with the same brush , and start believing the untrue stereotype that black women are "too rude","intimidating" and "loud" .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3