Jan Vertonghen

MF Cunt

Are we gonna sign him?

He was at the Milan game and told reporters he's interested in a move

Don't follow Ajax closely enough to give a real opinion

But him, Vermarlen, Kos, Mertersacker, Johan

That's a decent number of cbs

Plus him and Tommy V are both versatile enough to play, defensive midfield/full back

Thank god Sebastian is gone

Just before

Cus I remember him dropping bars about love for the club, and we still haven't seen the best of Johan

Cut back to this week

Wenger had Johan playing reserve games with Santos and Park

That's what I'm saying. Guys been non existant since that game, where he made Zlatan look like Messi.

I hope to God, Wenger cuts his losses with him.

Just before

Cus I remember him dropping bars about love for the club, and we still haven't seen the best of Johan

Cut back to this week

Wenger had Johan playing reserve games with Santos and Park

That's what I'm saying. Guys been non existant since that game, where he made Zlatan look like Messi.

I hope to God, Wenger cuts his losses with him.

Still has lives life with Wenger imo, his career is following that of Senderos tho, so he gonna need to cost us a few more games and trophies before we ditch.

Some fans got annoyed that Johan Djourou got a new deal until 2015. The truth is that was extended after he activated an option in his favour by playing a set number of first team games. Djourou was a good squad member and is a popular figure in the dressing room.

LOL. That Vermaelen injury helped him

Please tell me that Wenger would gladly shift him if an offer came through.

Jan Vertonghen has ­revealed that Arsenal top the list of clubs he would consider joining when he leaves Ajax this summer.

Emirates boss Arsene Wenger is eager to sign the £10million-rated Belgian centre-back, who is also rated by Tottenham and Newcastle.

As we revealed last ­Sunday, Vertonghen went to the Emirates as a guest of Arsenal defender Thomas Vermaelen for the Gunners’ 3-0 Champions League ­victory over AC Milan.

Vertonghen, 24, said: ­“Arsenal are a magnificent club and I hear a lot of good things about English ­football. If a club of ­Arsenal’s calibre can reach agreement with Ajax, then I will gladly go over.

“I have instructed my agent carefully.

“He knows which clubs I want to join, and Arsenal are one of them.”

Vertonghen added: “I haven’t signed anything with them yet.

“But I went to watch them against Milan, together with my Ajax teammate Siem de Jong, after ­Vermaelen invited us.

We had a few days off and profited from them.”