Ipad3 Ihustlers

MARVELL

Black market gangs join the iPad stampede to ship tablets to India

'Agents' earned £20 a day to join the queues at Apple stores

iPads exchange hands at inflated prices just outside Regent Street store

One agent aims to pick up 70 iPads today and ship them to India

Meanwhile 16-year-old Noah Green, fourth in the queue outside the Apple Store in London's Regent Street, found a canny way to make £300.

It seems the person who was 18th in line was so keen to get his hands on the iPad that little bit quicker, that he willingly handed over the notes to get near the front.

Noah, a student from Stanmore, north west London, said: ''It is worth it. I am still 18th in the queue so I will be one of the first to buy an iPad. I am going to sell it though and earn some money.'

article-2115333-123256D2000005DC-180_306x465.jpg

At Westfield shopping centre, in Shepherd’s Bush, a number of buyers were seen to hand the white bags containing iPads - still in their shrink-wrapped boxes - to a waiting group of about a dozen eastern-European men.

Wads of £20 notes were passed in exchange before the group left, each dangling Apple Store bags over their shoulders.

[Zohaib Ali, 21, of Uxbridge, was the first in a queue of 600 people after waiting patiently for five days - and finally, after 141 hours, the wait was over.quote]

Steve Jobs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a nation of useless degenerates>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its pathetic how obsessed some people are with Apple devices.

When the white iPhone came out i was at the regent street Apple Store to get my Macbook looked at and they had to have two lines. Guys were actually ready to throw punches when the doors opened just to get to the front. :lol:

They are late with this sh*t. Guys have been reselling for ages, from iPhone 4 launch day. Some of these guys are getting £20 per phone and if these man are managing to purchase like 80-100 in one day (I have seen this sh*t with my own eyes) they have made a nice raise for nothing, but the guys sending them in the ones eating thousands on a regular off of this sh*t.

Guest chap44uns

lol man said from iPhone 4 launch the reselling sh*t to India has been going on since the first one.

/

i wonder why none of these blade browns jumped on this

• Downvote 2

I worked for Apple for the iPad 3 launch yesterday and there were definitely these guys there, buying 5-6 each

A few European's also tried there little scams - buy an iPad 3, go around the corner, switch the iPad with a rebore one from Japan, close the box, etc and then go back to the shop for a refund

We had to stop refunds just to stop them, but they probably went and did the same elsewhere.