Sandbagger Daemonz trying to repeat what they did in North Africa

MARVELL

Similar to the Darfur situation in Sudan, the Nuba people in southern Sudan face constant persecution from the Arab North trying to drive them out of their homes and replace their towns with an arab muslim population.

Sudan's president Omar AL-bashir is on the Int'l crim Court wanted list for crimes against Humanity

but of course, being a sandbagging Daemon close to the Saudis, Qataris, Egyptians etc He gets a bly from the Western govts

who have strangely never been as moved to have a 'no fly zone' or support the opposition in Sudan as they have in Syria, libya and Iraq.

oh yeah, until recently there was no known Oil in Sudan's new southern region so there was no need to of course. even though over 300,000 dead so far.

/

inb4petercrotch : yes some black celebs have been involved in this. As for african govts? meh..not sure

sandbagger? what the hell is a sandbagger? i never heard that term before, thought it was sandnigger?

Thing is with this, the arabs are black and sudanese, so therefore its just like all the other tribal wars that happen across africa, its just now we can hate them more cos theyre muslim.

• Downvote 1

I've had a few people tell me that arabs hate black people.

One Indian dude that used to live in Abu Dhabi

One random uncle that is always talking race

And I used to date a half persian chick who's dad disliked me from day one. Suddenly liked me when I graduated and started earning p.

Anyone got any interesting cultural explanation for this, or is this all just bollocks?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/robcrilly/100144649/never-mind-kony-lets-stop-clooney/

Never mind Kony, let's Stop Clooney

So George Clooney has been arrested outside the Sudanese embassy in Washington. After a week addressing Congress, briefing his president and bringing Sudan back into the limelight, he has taken his awareness-raising campaign to the next level by making sure news crews were on hand to watch him having his hands tied behind his back.

This has been quite the week for African conflicts. First we had the Kony 2012 video, which catapulted a long forgotten war in central Africa to the top of the news schedules. Now we have Clooney doing the same for a humanitarian catastrophe unfolding in the Nuba mountains of Sudan, first with his own video and then with Friday's arrest.

"I’m just trying to raise attention. Let your Congress know, let your president know," said Clooney, as he was led away.

Ah yes, just trying to raise attention. The modern campaign mantra. And what could be wrong with that?

Well, quite a lot as it happens. Clooney has long been raising awareness for Sudan. In the past it was the conflict in Darfur. He spearheaded calls for United Nations peacekeepers to be deployed and for President Omar al Bashir to be indicted on war crimes charges.

There has never been such a successful campaign. Not only did he and the Save Darfur coalition mobilise an unprecedented amount of support for ending a war in a previously obscure region, but they actually got what they wished for. A struggling African Union peacekeeping force was given blue hats of the UN. And President Bashir has been charged with 10 counts of war crimes, including genocide.

And none of it made any difference. President Bashir is still in power in Khartoum and the blue hats ran into exactly the same problem as the African force – finding out the hard way that there is no point deploying peacekeepers if there is no peace to keep.

The problem is that his campaign stems from the same misguided analysis that brought us Kony 2012. It is an analysis that reduces Africa to simple notions of good versus evil, and suggests that outsiders hold the key to finding solutions.

Real solutions will come from the ground up. They will come from addressing long-standing issues over land, water and grazing rights. Borders need to be demarcated through dialogue. These are complex issues that don't easily reduce to soundbites.

Raising awareness can be the first step to generating a nuanced debate. But raising awareness is a waste of time if you are pushing for the wrong kind of solutions. Clooney was wrong in Darfur and he will be wrong again.

We may well be talking about Sudan after Clooney's arrest, but is there any point when the mass advocacy campaigns have such a poor record in actually helping the people who matter, the people living in aid camps or dodging war planes?

And it is dangerous that Clooney's will be the only voice that is heard. There are many Sudan experts who argue for a more sophisticated approach, but they don't have Oscars and certainly cannot expect an audience with Barack Obama any time soon.

So never mind stopping Kony, it's time to Stop Clooney.

how can arabs hate blacks when a large population of arabs are actually from africa and decended from african ancestory if u go to the gulf states a large population of east africans are actually arabs and consider themselves arabs if u go to north africa its the same story people on here have no clue what they are talking about and the sudanese muslim population are actually black themselves . arabs can be of all races and persians are not arabs

• Upvote 1

I've had a few people tell me that arabs hate black people.

One Indian dude that used to live in Abu Dhabi

One random uncle that is always talking race

And I used to date a half persian chick who's dad disliked me from day one. Suddenly liked me when I graduated and started earning p.

Anyone got any interesting cultural explanation for this, or is this all just bollocks?

:/

You do know the hate between Arabs and Persians is very long and are not the same people.

• Upvote 1

sandbagger? what the hell is a sandbagger? i never heard that term before, thought it was sandnigger?

Thing is with this, the arabs are black and sudanese, so therefore its just like all the other tribal wars that happen across africa, its just now we can hate them more cos theyre muslim.

thats bs, He's arab. there are dark people like him in saudi arabia, libya, egypt, yemen, bahrain, even india..but they will NEVER call themselves black...they are arab in their minds. thats why the situation in sudan is not some inter tribal war....its way more than that. Just like the arabs did in tunisia, egypt, libya, saudia arabia, somalia....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats bs, He's arab. there are dark people like him in saudi arabia, libya, egypt, yemen, bahrain, even india..but they will NEVER call themselves black...they are arab in their minds.

hate to break it to you mate but it don't work like that

as long as the geeza's nose is flat and wide n his hair grows curlier than my pubes....hes black

why is a tribal war less important than anything else

infact what do you even mean by tribal war, this is 2012

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats bs, He's arab. there are dark people like him in saudi arabia, libya, egypt, yemen, bahrain, even india..but they will NEVER call themselves black...they are arab in their minds. thats why the situation in sudan is not some inter tribal war....its way more than that. Just like the arabs did in tunisia, egypt, libya, saudia arabia, somalia....

661555IMGP5554.jpg

HabibBellaid_1324728.jpg

ZArabi.jpg

1311803598268.jpg

Small example, these 4 guys are footballers, 100% algerian black men, or are they just dark men? comon pack it in if u saw them on the streets of london you'd think theyre caribbean.

Al-Bashir is a black arab just as these men are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sudan is in the f*ck*ng Arab league.. gtfo here trying to claim they see themselves as African or black.

ur just playing games as if we dont know how arabs roll. show me all the pics you like

of course when it comes to suttin like ancient egypt then abracadabra....that 'black'ness suddenly disappears.

• Downvote 1

im backing timebomb on this.....there are black people all over the middle east

they are not "dark arabs" they are black

you man should keep your hollywood/cnn knowledge to yourseleves on matters like this

im backing timebomb on this.....there are black people all over the middle east

they are not "dark arabs" they are black

you man should keep your hollywood/cnn knowledge to yourseleves on matters like this

This

/

LOL @ Venom, guy would mention the moors then say they aint black in an next arguement. Still to talking about guyss you fancy.

• Upvote 1

you cant help yourself can you. where have i ever said that moors are not black?

however timebomb will tell you that the moors were arab?

ice i know theres black people all over the middle east.

but theres muslims all over africa. SOmali is 90% Muslim

how come somalia is not in the ARAB league? Senegal is heavily muslim as well, so is Mali

but sudan happens to be in the Arab league, along with Morroco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya,

seen..

• Downvote 1

you cant help yourself can you. where have i ever said that moors are not black?

how come somalia is not in the ARAB league? Senegal is heavily muslim as well, so is Mali

but sudan happens to be in the Arab league, along with Morroco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya,

seen..

huh?? that makes no sense at all... there are black arabs, and there are black muslims, this is two different things.

Ive read extensively on the moors, and i have visited moorish sights in andalusia, morocco and algeria. The moors were largely made up of berber muslims, berbers are the original people of north western africa. Berbers can be 100% black for example touareg and sahrouai from the south, and they can also be very fair from the northern moutainous regions, the kabylie and the riffi (zidane is a kabyle berber)

• Upvote 1

seen..

iwkoqt.gif

money and politics

Israel is in the European football confederation and australia the asian

dont mean shit to do with race

plus look how big sudan is and where it is on the map.....mali is flipping west africa

• Upvote 1