Would you tap her?

Yak_Louis

No because at one point the words 'take my strong hand' would pop into my head and I'd fall out of the p*ssy laughing uncontrollably

Though I suppose with her barely having even one real hand she couldn't push you off/stop you if you went to deep

But then again how is she going to guide you in because I aint tryna find that hole in the dark all by myself

• Upvote 5

No because at one point the words 'take my strong hand' would pop into my head and I'd fall out of the p*ssy laughing uncontrollably

Though I suppose with her barely having even one real hand she couldn't push you off/stop you if you went to deep

But then again how is she going to guide you in because I aint tryna find that hole in the dark all by myself

:lol: :lol:

Actual tears.

• Upvote 1