Stealing

Aquaman

Thoughts on it?

Do you have a problem with it do you actively avoid potentially easy paths to take without repercussions?

in my limited experience ill gotten gains often find a way of bringing negativity towards you, understanding cause and effect but of course a lot of the time tracing the cause is difficult.

Though they may be pleasant to the 5 senses ill gotten gains bring with them the stench of treachery

when I stay stealing we automatically think of the desperate bag thief, so is it not stealing if there is no direct victim involved?

stealing is stealing, varying levels but essentially the same thing

v. stole (stomacr.gifl), sto·len (stomacr.gifprime.giflschwa.gifn), steal·ing, steals

v.tr.

To take (the property of another) without right or permission.

2. To present or use (someone else's words or ideas) as one's own.

ill gotten gains dont bring negativity if done properly unless you attract it

you might be right I just think often its strung to it there's a correlation there. could you expand on your statement my young brother

the government steal on a daily basis

am jos getting di fouands back

this is true, and very deep actually

What happens if its on a Robin Hood typa sh*t.

From the rich to poor, is that noble?

What happens if a millionaire gets a mill stolen off him?

Or is all type of stealers scum?

possibly a question to ask yourself don

if you want my offering imo stealing is stealing but giving is great so maybe good things arise

like chap4 said these governments steal everyday and not just paper money they steal peoples freedom too

/ expected more insight from man like cipher I read your recent posts about taking shahadah so I am interested to hear from you

ill gotten gains dont bring negativity if done properly unless you attract it

you might be right I just think often its strung to it there's a correlation there. could you expand on your statement my young brother

more often than not negativity is strung to ill gotten gains because of how the person goes on afterwards...pretty much all f*ckry attached to crime is brought on by the person imo

a mastermind can dodge all of this

as for 'karma', i believe in the law of attraction so any other f*ckry that might happen as a result of these gains was subconsciously attracted by the person for whatever reason

In general stealing is not permitted, Islamically, or morally speaking

If a person has acquired their wealth honestly then it is of course out of the question to steal from them, if you would 'give to the poor', then you may make your own charitable contribution, or petition the rich for theirs

To make the statement that the Government steal from the people all the time (which, to a degree is true), you are assuming a moral superiority. This superiority cannot lie simply in words but in deeds and beleif, and if you are committing wicked deeds such as theft from another then you are also guilty of a crime and a sin and just as bad as the accused, it is a cliche but you would be doing nothing but 'stooping to their level'.

Were you in a situation where your life, or the lives of others were in imminent danger and would immediately benefit from this theft, then it, I assume, would be persmissable, certainly from a moral point of view, but such theft would obviously not include Plasma TV's, trainers, laptops and so-forth - the people stranded by Hurricane Katrina who were left without food and water and had no choice but to break into grocery stores for sustenance are a good example of this.

The people who ransacked JD sports during the London riots are a prime example of the opposite, much like the corporations and governments that are being mentioned, they saw an opportunity to get away with a criminal and reprehensible moral act, and took it.

For every instance that you could dream up in which you could literally steal from the rich and give to the poor, there are two in which you could attempt to improve the plight of the poor through honest deeds, labour, charitable acts and hard work. [should you wish to give to the needy, Islamically you are required to give Zakat - 2.5% of your wealth to a charitable cause]

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

what would you call business men that use sales techniques to suck in their market because they aren't 100% that their product does what it says on the tin?