Girls at Uni who stay with their bf's who never went

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

The type i'm talking about are the golddigger 1s who know they're going to do better than their man long-term, but stay with him cos he works full-time and naturally earns more than your average student

feel sorry for the guys that do this tbh

they splash bags on their bird hoping to keep her, then when she starts making her own money he becomes surplus to requirements and thrown to the side

seen this happen time and time again

what are your opinions on this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

lol i know 1 bird that used to have her man pay her rent, then she left him after uni

one guy i knew dropped bare p on his bird while she was at uni, 3 months after uni she left him

seen similar situations as well at uni with girls rinsing guys for their p

all the guys involved are white may i add

... i dunno maybe it isnt a golddigging thing, more the chick realises that she has outgrown the don intellectually

• Downvote 4

My relationship with my ex changed quite a lot when I left uni tbh. I suppose it happens both ways. When you both have set routines, unwritten roles and responsibilities and the dynamics of it all change. The relationship changes as well and sometimes it's too much. Sometimes It ain't malicious but sometimes the change can break you as a couple.

I never known someone to do this, thats painful to hear.

I know certain chicks who literally ended up in second relationships when they went uni, and then went to cry to the boyfriend about the new guy

"Babe whats wrong"

"I just want to come home" - When really she means shes been f*ck*ng out and uni boyfriend has made her cry

• Upvote 2

I know certain chicks who literally ended up in second relationships when they went uni, and then went to cry to the boyfriend about the new guy

"Babe whats wrong"

"I just want to come home" - When really she means shes been f*ck*ng out and uni boyfriend has made her cry

That's real life pain.

"Babe whats wrong"

tbh this is the case with 99% not just the uni ones

• Upvote 1

"Babe whats wrong"

That's just disrespect. Like seriously.

"Babe whats wrong"

You've either been burned badly or ain't had any real experiences with women.

Hoes are hoes but boy it ain't that bad out there

"Babe whats wrong"

there is a third option. i may have had a lot of real experiences with women

why i would never choose to be the boyfriend/husband/friendzoner in the situation

maybe 1 % is unkind and its more like 5% but i dont think many perenially single guys will challenge my statement.

the collective psyche of the modern woman is remarkably self centred. if things dont go their way constantly the thirst for revenge is deep and unquenchable. i had studied their very nature

some of those men with other halfs are bound to besmirch rather than view their partner in the 1 %, i understand their nature too

• Downvote 1

"Babe whats wrong"

lol this guy hates females

"Babe whats wrong"

there is a third option. i may have had a lot of real experiences with women

why i would never choose to be the boyfriend/husband/friendzoner in the situation

maybe 1 % is unkind and its more like 5% but i dont think many perenially single guys will challenge my statement.

the collective psyche of the modern woman is remarkably self centred. if things dont go their way constantly the thirst for revenge is deep and unquenchable. i had studied their very nature

some of those men with other halfs are bound to besmirch rather than view their partner in the 1 %, i understand their nature too

Just date non-western women, if you don't already. I'm all for equality but in the West equality meant inflating a females ego.

"Babe whats wrong"

:rofl:

Naaah, real life pain there.

I don't blame women for most inimical circumstances these days. We've passed a certain age where men should have overcome all sorts of naivety by trial, error and observations. If things like this are happening to you in 2012 I've got no sympathy. Paying rent ffs.

I have to C/S Uncle Man, though I thought that mentality was standard among all men, not just the perennially single.