Peter Crotch Says I will ...

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

No longer be making references to peoples skin colour in this forum nor will i be making anymore race topics .

Although i will still be using this forum as i do everyday ,to everyone who is full black here are my last words regarding race .

1) Never Ever discuss the problems in the black community with ANYONE outside the black community . And on all counts avoid radio stations like LBC,Television shows the big question etc . These daemons are very inteligent people . They don't talk they just listen .They let us like fools talk,talk,talk ,then once they have sucked in all of the necessary information out of us they attack .

They know more than we think .

2) When it comes to every day issues we black people face, when it comes to racism,when it comes to the system or anything that affects black people NEVER let a mixedrace person speak on behalf of us and do not let them brainwash you into thinking that they are black . They are NOT black . They are infact MIXED RACE .Half black and half WHITE . When shit hits the fan they are not going to deny their white ansetors for you . TRUST ME .

3) You cannot talk about building the black community if the woman on your arm is not black or your kids are not black .

Malcom x and martin luther king didn't die for us to start setting up familys which are not FULL black.

We have been in england the earliest apart from the obvious whites ,and i guarantee if you walk down any high street in the u.k , you will see FULL asian owned corner shops,petrol stations,post offices,pound shops,afro hair and beauty stores (how the FUCK are we allowing this to happen)computer shops etc . Jewish corporate businesses and white corperate businesses . In the late 80s,early 90s it was the polish now its the greeks and turks setting up,corner shops,mini supermarkets ,cafes,kebab shops . No black . Sure you will find a few hair dressers and caribbean restaraunts but nowhere near enough .

We need to support OUR OWN financially and through marriage like the mr patels and mr jews .

They benefit from the support of their community .

Look at how powerful jews are . Way miore powerful than us because they dont start interbreeding and dating interacially .

They know that together they stand ,divided they fall .

GONE !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

You should join black panthers uk. You would if loved the stuff they were talking about. Especially the full black family stuff, coming out with we black people with white partners are spy's who hate black people. We should kill white children because when they grow up they will oppress the black kids and so forth that type of reteric

You should join black panthers uk. You would if loved the stuff they were talking about. Especially the full black family stuff, coming out with we black people with white partners are spy's who hate black people. We should kill white children because when they grow up they will oppress the black kids and so forth that type of reteric

Sounds interesting, they recruiting?

But yeah all valid points Peter.

I think the main problem is blacks who do well for themselves tend to spend a lot of time in majority white locations and you know what daemons are like with their snide comments, make the black people feel incomplete and that they need a white partner to be more accepted in white society.

The thing is, black people are welcoming, more than anyone. We should be the ones who everyone else should look up to. This should not stop. If your partner is white, asian, south east asian, arab and of any of the three abrahamic religion, good on you. Likewise for your friends too..

Peter Crouch, just live your life init.

• Upvote 1

No longer be making references to peoples skin colour in this forum nor will i be making anymore race topics .

Although i will still be using this forum as i do everyday ,to everyone who is full black here are my last words regarding race .

1) Never Ever discuss the problems in the black community with ANYONE outside the black community . And on all counts avoid radio stations like LBC,Television shows the big question etc . These daemons are very inteligent people . They don't talk they just listen .They let us like fools talk,talk,talk ,then once they have sucked in all of the necessary information out of us they attack .

They know more than we think .

2) When it comes to every day issues we black people face, when it comes to racism,when it comes to the system or anything that affects black people NEVER let a mixedrace person speak on behalf of us and do not let them brainwash you into thinking that they are black . They are NOT black . They are infact MIXED RACE .Half black and half WHITE . When shit hits the fan they are not going to deny their white ansetors for you . TRUST ME .

posd the 1st two

real talk here, but im telling u, its a waste of time trying to galvanise the black community, too many issues, alotta self hate and lack of self worth.. its a lost cause, just be concerned about your circle

• Upvote 1