Post pictures of how you view other posters

Fighting Weight

only place imhim is locked up in is john doe's closet.

why u throwing dirt on my name

i thought we were mates

:(

ok

a) you and imhim are the same person, and this person is the 'friend' who got noshed by a sheezer in your infamous thread. and you invented this imhim persona to take the heat of yourself.

b ) imhim is an actual individual. He is your friend, and has a penchant for trangender folk. But you refrain from baiting up the unrepentant tadger badger because you fear he may bait you up in retaliation, basically you're a pair of wronguns.

c) you have a friend irl that swims with the shims, however when your thread backfired and ppl accused you of the bent antics within you decided to create imhim, and shift the accusations onto this creation, thus allowing you continue ur vip2 career as a normal poster. Ur imhim account also allowed you to feed ur secret addiction to trulling.

d) you and imhim arent real and the whole thing is a fabrication.

please pick one of the above.

• Upvote 3

only place imhim is locked up in is john doe's closet.

why u throwing dirt on my name

i thought we were mates

:(

ok

a) you and imhim are the same person, and this person is the 'friend' who got noshed by a sheezer in your infamous thread. and you invented this imhim persona to take the heat of yourself.

b ) imhim is an actual individual. He is your friend, and has a penchant for trangender folk. But you refrain from baiting up the unrepentant tadger badger because you fear he may bait you up in retaliation, basically you're a pair of wronguns.

c) you have a friend irl that swims with the shims, however when your thread backfired and ppl accused you of the bent antics within you decided to create imhim, and shift the accusations onto this creation, thus allowing you continue ur vip2 career as a normal poster. Ur imhim account also allowed you to feed ur secret addiction to trulling.

d) you and imhim arent real and the whole thing is a fabrication.

please pick one of the above.

KhbII.png

• Upvote 1