Uncle Man

I feel like this forum never had a triple six mafia thread. One of the greatest acts in the history of hiphop or even rap music Triple six Mafia and former members such as Lord Infamous and associates such as Project Pat together compile a discography of music which is truley awesome. Living Legends of southern rap, this thread aims to celebrate 3 6 Mafia in all its formats from classic underground material to new sh*t and etc

The discography is highly extensive and I would recommend most of it, although my favourite material probably comes from the early days when dj paul had the eerie low budget productions and half brother lord infamous was possessed with the gift of rap, with tapes such as Come with me to Hell and Come with me to Hell part 2, granted the sound quality of these recordings is not great esp when relayed via youtube, but there is magic within

• Upvote 1

When i think about Triple Six Maffia i think of Paul and J as the foundation and one of the best beatmakers of rap but to me equally important is Lord Infamous (Scarecrow) and long term associate Project Pat ( Juicy J's older brother). To me Lord and Pat are amongst my favourite rappers and their styles compliment each other like yin and yang over triple six beats. Scarecrow has probably one of the craziest flows in rap music and Pat is just old school.Lord of Terror (1994) is essential early Scarecrow , and Ghetty Green,Murderers and Robbers , and Layin da smack down are all crucial Pat recordings. Walkin Bank Roll and Mista dont play to a lesser extent, but still good. Its difficult to single out standout tracks since there are so many classics but i will try to be concise, and hope that somewhere out there are other fans of the triple six that will contribute to the thread .

Havent heard too much from the camp recently but most members are still active so sure i will hear more as time transpires. this relatively recent video from J is humorous

• 2 weeks later...