Problem with the site recently

noted, ive been getting the <<<< thing too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please bare in mind that I did upgrade the software to the latest version however the skin needs patching. This would be the cause of the <<<

IF you use the default skin then all should be well.

As for the lost posts going walkies, care to show me a topic example?

This post has about 7 reps (which you can see if you click on the 0 where the reps should be), but they dont show up unless you click, occasionally if I view the topic I will see them, then go back later, and they are back to 0, but if I click I can see they are still there just not visible, if it makes sense

http://www.vip2.co.u...ost__p__2605996

This post has about 7 reps (which you can see if you click on the 0 where the reps should be), but they dont show up unless you click, occasionally if I view the topic I will see them, then go back later, and they are back to 0, but if I click I can see they are still there just not visible, if it makes sense

Thanks, issue with the usernames in topics at the bottom should be sorted.

Looking into this poss issue now, apart from that 1 post can you remember coming across similar issues?.

• Upvote 1

Looking into this poss issue now, apart from that 1 post can you remember coming across similar issues?.

yeah also noticed this on the pos and neg issue

when you click to see who has posd or negged it shows the users but it will be set to 0

It's happened about 5 or 6 times with different posts before I stopped being bothered by it

well ive posd swiftie in this topic and it seems to have dissapeared

then ive noticed every time someone is posd or negged once you refresh the topic page its back to zero but still shows the pos/negs given on the mod panel

a skin issue????

well ive posd swiftie in this topic and it seems to have dissapeared

then ive noticed every time someone is posd or negged once you refresh the topic page its back to zero but still shows the pos/negs given on the mod panel

a skin issue????

Nah, can't be skin as its the same even on the default skin. Raising it as a bug and will see what happens.

Another issue I have been having recently along with this Pos/Neg and >>> one is that whenever I am viewing the site on my phone, and it is on Mobile view, when i come back home to my laptop the skin has changed to the mobile skin??

And visca versa when I change it back to Black, My phone then changes to full version black skin??

• Upvote 1

Another issue I have been having recently along with this Pos/Neg and >>> one is that whenever I am viewing the site on my phone, and it is on Mobile view, when i come back home to my laptop the skin has changed to the mobile skin??

And visca versa when I change it back to Black, My phone then changes to full version black skin??

I'm gettin this too

HTC wildfire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...