Thursday, March 29 2012

Europa League

Atlético Madrid v Hannover 96

AZ v Valencia

Schalke 04 v Athletic Club

Sporting CP v Metalist

TV

vip2-7.png

Peak for spurs this week considering they have never won in the prem league at stamford bridge current form also points to a loss. If Torres is given a decent run out can see him bagging a goal.

Villa will be tough but they don't have bent and we should be able to nullify the attack just depends of villa decide to turn up

Pos Stat

Serie A was still the best back then and when I started watching football until 2000 when La Liga took over

/

In my hand I have World Soccer magazine Jan 2007

With Cannavaro at the front/Tributes to Puskas

It's 2006 review

Anyways inside the magazine Sid Lowe has wrote in his column that Ramon Calderon(Real president at the time) has pulled off a £800m tv deal for seven years with Mediapro and Barca also have a £670m deal with the same company

It's no wonder the rest of La Liga have no chance

Sundays back in the 90's >>>>>

channel 4 fully got me hooked on ball, along with the world cup 66 in colour vhs, man united 93/94 season review vhs & irelands 94 WC campaign vhs :lol:

had them on more rotation than my cartoons

• Upvote 1

Bosingwa is the weak point, for spurs to expose

but tottenham defencebeen shaky for weeks, Walker/Benoit/Gallas could all get exposed

/

unsure who i want to win tbh

this is one of the yids hardest remaining fixtures, so i guess i want them to loose

but if Chelsea loose, that pretty much takes them out the run in, for a top four spot

Pos Stat

Serie A was still the best back then and when I started watching football until 2000 when La Liga took over

/

In my hand I have World Soccer magazine Jan 2007

With Cannavaro at the front/Tributes to Puskas

It's 2006 review

Anyways inside the magazine Sid Lowe has wrote in his column that Ramon Calderon(Real president at the time) has pulled off a £800m tv deal for seven years with Mediapro and Barca also have a £670m deal with the same company

It's no wonder the rest of La Liga have no chance

Got this one also, think I've got every one of them for the last 10+ years the only football magazine I've stuck by, articles are always on point and informative plus I like how they have pieces on obscure countries. This and The Blizzard (amazing read) are the ones.

Harry would rather he get relegated with playing 4-4-2 then having to change his beloved 2 strikers and his 0% creativity in the center to play 4-4-1-1 again. Smh

So did the players just decide to play 4-4-3 on their own? Or does Arry deserve a little credit?