Coming over here . Wearing all their veils

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

Misleading title i know .

Just adding a little humour .

Basically a muslim woman was removed from jury duty because she refused to remove her niqab which has resulted in a back lash from a number of human rights groups saying that the judge infringed her human rights so now there is a posibilty she could sue .

Anyway i quite like most muslims who i have come into contact with , have nothing bad to say about them really but in this instance i agree with the judge than NO ONE should be allowed to cover their face in public . And i think its a disgrace that we still allow people too .

So do you agree with the judge or disagree ?

It would be nice to have a view from a muslims perspective .

Peace

niqab02.jpg

• Downvote 1

Im not a fan of niqab, think its over the top, however i think all women should wear hijab. I do agree that if u wish to follow islam strictly then it would be better for them to be in a muslim country. If they want to live their personal life by sharia law thats fine, but if they expect society to also follow it then they should be in a country which follows it such as saudi. (algeria for example does not follow sharia law)

On the flip side, what would banning the niqab actually accomplish? Would it reduce crime? would it reduce unemployment? Would it make muslims and whites integrate more? No.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

She didn't use it 2 skip she was told 2 remove it or she would be removed from the jury...

Who gives a fuck if some stupid women want to allow themselves to be oppressed like that as long as she lifted it 2 allow security 2 I.d her then leave her be it isn't hurting anyone

She didn't use it 2 skip she was told 2 remove it or she would be removed from the jury...

Who gives a fuck if some stupid women want to allow themselves to be oppressed like that as long as she lifted it 2 allow security 2 I.d her then leave her be it isn't hurting anyone

but i swear if u get removed from jury service cant u get fined or anything * i havent been summoned yeet so i dont know*

I think they show great courage and belief in their faith to go against one of the most judgmental countries day in day out.

This is Britain, we support our residents no matter what background they originate from.

If this country actually came together as one, we'd be so powerful it's unreal.

Shame there is so much segregation and restraint in trying to come together as a one.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Because any girl that I have asked why they wear it gave the same response about it being part of their religious beliefs but it's not they are fed this by their family and homelands culture and traditions, girls telling me they can't be in a room alone with another man because he might not be able to control his urges... nonsense.

Seems to me these 'traditions' stem from the husbands insecurities and sense of ownership over their wives.

• Upvote 3

covering body and hair was pretty normal in all the major religions at one point, the niqab is not compulsory.

To be fair, how many nuns do you see walking down the high street?

i did say "at one point" ie through history, when this country was a christian country women were expected to cover up, now its secular and women have gone to the other extreme, i enjoy the female form just as much as the next man but its wrong.

For those who said it seems oppressive, how does it seem like that?

What is the reason given for why women in some cultures must dress like this?

together1.jpg

covering body and hair was pretty normal in all the major religions at one point, the niqab is not compulsory.

Nobody has a problem with them ones though

you can see the whole face = no issues

the ones people have a problem with are the ninja ones where you can just see the eyes

or some of them have some next thing over the eyes too, so you can't see anything at all and they wear gloves lol

it's dumb

• Upvote 1