eBay

EnglishBadboy

Just won an item worth £150+ for £25

i was the highest bidder with a £25 bet and i sent my boy the link for the item

he placed a £100 bet so all others would be scared away by that high bid, but he contacted the seller 2 minutes before it the auction ended and said he needed to withdraw his bet

i don't think sellers can remove bids so the auntion ended and he had won, the seller then had to sell to the second highest bidder, which was me. :)

bmt.gif

• Downvote 1

So hold on boss

the seller willingly cancelled your dons bid after the auction ended

explain that a bit better please

No, my boy messaged the seller before the auction ended saying that he needs to retract his bid but i don't think he saw it until afterwards (not possible to retract at that time anyway), he won the auction and messaged him again saying that he didn't want to buy it so he messaged the second highest bidder (me) and asked if i wanted to purchase the item at my highest bid, which was £25..

i think my actual bet was £21 or £22 but my maximum one came up on there

this won't really work on the mad auctions where there's 10 people all trying to bid at the same time, but if it's one of them ones where it's you vs another person who keeps outbidding you, you can do this

• 1 month later...
Guest chap44uns

iam talking of making up to 4 figures every two weeks

not some poxy oners here and there

man cant tell me nating about ebay

are ya sick?

ya domb?

ya sill he?

dont wanna start a new topic

what kind of things are guaranteed sellers on ebay?

im thinking phones and general electrical items?

Bredrin at work buys broken phones and sells them on at a profit. He makes some money from it not a living. He told me he is still trying to find his niche. Was telling me there is one guy clearly 2k a month selling fountain pens. All about finding your market and exploting it. I have a couple of markets I am thinking of doing something in but that info is classified atm.

No1s gonna feed u any decent ideas other than bait 1s like ps3 controllers n iPhone cases, that have billions of people sellin

U need to find ur own niche

Your a tech guy, find an accessory for some hyped up gadget n watch closely how other sellers do with it

Bare in mind if if starting out wiv f*ck all feedback ur gonna need to have the best price

Jus gotta put in the research